21: Ca-Noodling

Kristen POV:

The next day Marnie and I arrived at the Don box and I grabbed the fourth tip of the day.

"Oh, cool, we're travelling to Cân-Tho," I read.

"Where's that?" Marnie asked.

"Oh, Vietnam, and our next tip is found along the Mekong river," I smiled. 

"Come on! Let's go we need to grab a taxi!" she yelled as she pulled me away. We left the temple and grabbed a taxi to take us to the airport. And after a relatively short drive we arrived at the airport. All fourteen of us got there and took the same flight to Vietnam. When we touched down it was a matter about who got to a taxi first. We ran out of the airport with the Sisters and the Surfers and arrived at the taxi stand but there weren't any left.

"Ugh, no more cabs," Emma groaned.

"Check these out," Geoff pointed at three kids on cycle rickshaws.

"Wicked!" They both smiled, and ran off to one of them.

"To the Cân-Tho river little dude!" Geoff smiled, as the little boy driving them took off, they cheered as they cycled away.

"Well when in Vietnam," Kitty smiled as she and Marnie took a selfie.

"No way these kids are fast enough," Emma said glaring and slightly startling the kids.

"Agreed," I said looking at them.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"It's time we brought your head out of the Brody clouds, Marns. I don't think this much daydreaming is good," I said, I turned to Marnie she was staring off into space an unaware look plastered to her face.

"Wait, what?" she asked when she came back to reality, I facepalmed at this.

End confessional.

Emma and I decided to shove our younger sisters on the rickshaws and they began to peddle as fast as possible.

"Put your back into it girls!" Emma told them. 

"Yeah, come on Marnie peddle!" I said.

"Why?" Kitty questioned. I swear I could hear Marnie grumble under her breath, and I guessed it was mostly swears. While Kitty and Marnie started sweating like crazy. Emma and I kept our eyes out for the Mekong River, and after around an hour of pedalling we had finally reached our destination. Kitty sighed a massive sigh of relief and leaned against the rickshaw while Marnie fell backwards off our rickshaw.

"Okay, that was further than I thought. But you both did great and we beat the Surfer dudes here so-" Emma said before she was cut off by Geoff.

"Kitty, Emma, Marnie, Kristen over here!" he called out to us.

"Hey," Brody added. Then Emma and I each took a tip.

"It's fine, we'll pull out ahead during the challenge," Emma said, a slight annoyed look on her face before she read the tip and her eyes widened when she saw what it said.

"Oh cool, we get to work together," Kristen smiled.

"Dudes we get to work together as a super team," Brody said as he wrapped me and Emma into a hug.

"Ugh, great. Who else is part of our super super team?" Emma grumbled, before we saw Carrie and Devin already in a boat.

"Over here teammates," Carrie smiled waving at us.

"Hurry," Devin said, waving in the opposite direction before accidentally falling in the water.

"Well, let's hope the first super team is really messing up," Emma said, still annoyed.