Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language

3rd Person POV:

Day three of the journey arrived Kristen and Marnie were ready to leave.

"Sweet! We're going to Paris!" Kristen said, after reading the tip.

"That is incredible!" Marnie cheered. 

Confessional: Marnie and Kristen:

"When we win the race I hope to take myself and my future boyfriend to Paris!" Marnie smiled.

"Marns there are no guarantees," Kristen smiled.

"Yeah but it's good to dream big," she told her older sister.

End Confessional

The sisters then headed toward a parked area where there were several mopeds. Kristen put on her goggles then both girls put on their helmets as they jumped onto their mopeds and spotted the surfers a little further away.

"Hey girls, wanna race to the airport?" Geoff asked them.

"You wanna race? With us?" Marnie questioned as Kristen smiled smugly.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" Brody yelled as the two mopeds raced away in the direction of the airport. On the way there Marnie stood up on the back of the moped and let the wind run through her hair.

"How do we stop boys?" she yelled at them.

"We don't, that's the fun part!" Geoff yelled back at the girls.

"Awesome! Step on it Kristen!" Marnie yelled. 

"But Marnie that's not safe!" Kristen said. 

"Well sometimes, it's more fun that way!" Marnie smiled as she reached over to where Kristen's hand was and turned up the gas the Daredevils drove even faster and soon the two teams had reached the doors of the airport. 

"Aw yeah!" Geoff yelled as they drove through doors and smashed into lots of bags making them fly all over the place. A little later the four of them were using the confessional. 

Confessional: Marnie, Kristen, Geoff and Brody:

Brody had a pair of boxers on his head while Geoff had a sock on his hat. Marnie's hair had gone very frizzy and Kristen's goggles were half over her eye and the other half was on her forehead as she had a traumatized look on her face.

"I love mopeds, I tried to jump one over my pool last summer but ended up smashing through my neighbours gazebo," Brody laughed, as everyone except Kristen laughed as well.

"No way seriously?" Marnie questioned.

"Totally! But we shouldn't laugh, totally ruined that wedding," Geoff explained.

"Free Cake!" The boys cheered while fist bumping. 

"That's not as crazy as our story," I smiled. "We went on our moped in the garden once, But accidentally revved up to much while balancing on one wheel and we ended up making a hole through our parents bedroom," Marnie smiled. Geoff and Brody laughed as Kristen lightened up a bit. Brody then offered Marnie a fist bump as she returned it. After they cleaned themselves up all four of them had managed to get on flight number one with nine other teams. That flight was ahead of the second flight by an hour and a half. On the flight the Best Friends were snacking on a couple of crisps, the Daters were feeding each other peanuts, the Police Cadets were reading a pamphlet of the plane, while Owen was playing with his teddy as Noah gave him a questioning look, the Tennis Rivals were fast asleep, Geoff and Brody were struggling to open two bags of peanuts, the Marnie was snoozing while Kristen was studying her textbook, the Geniuses were also studying but it was astro-physics for them instead of medical terms, while the Ice Dancers were smiling wider than humanly possible with sleeping masks on. Eventually, the first flight landed in Paris.