22: How Deep is Your Love

3rd Person POV:

The next day the Axis of evil were the first to arrive and grab tips.

Confessional: The Police Cadets:

"This alliance is not a friendship" Sanders explained

"Got that right, it's just an agreement to work with people we hate," Macarthur added.

Confessional: The Ice Dancers:

"If we get a chance to eliminate the Sisters, Daredevils, or Best Friends we take it," Jacques smiled evilly.

"And, if we get a chance to eliminate the Cadets we make it look like an accident," she said. "Oops what just happened?" Josee acted out.

"I don't know what happened?" Jacques also acted. Then the two of them began to cackle menacingly and made evil smiles at the camera.

Confessional: The Dater/Haters:

"I don't think we can trust the Ice Dancers," Ryan said.

"Pfft, you don't think at all," Stephanie scowled.

"You are right, I don't think at all," Ryan said.

"Yeah, you don-what? That's not?" Stephanie said, before walking away confused.

"Whenever my mom yells at my pop he gets all calm and starts agreeing with her about everything. Until she either calms down or storms off. The man is a genius," Ryan explained.

End confessionals

Marnie POV:

We were the last team to arrive at the Don box, and Kristen took the tip.

"We're going to Siberia," Kristen read.

"Great another cold country," Marnie complained, while rolling her eyes. 

"Marnie! Come on we have to hurry the last flight leaves really soon!" Kristen said as we ran to get a taxi. Once we got into it, Kristen spoke up.

"Marnie now that the axis of evil has been formed. It's basically confirmed we're by ourselves we can't trust anyone." Kristen said.

"But what about Emma, Kitty, Carrie and Devin?" I asked.

"Well I guess aside from them" Kristen said. And after a short enough ride to the airport, we ran inside the airport with the Sisters and Best Friends.

"Run!" Emma yelled as all of us quickly ran to the front desk.

"Two tickets to Siberia!" I yelled at the clerk, he quickly handed them to us and we raced in the direction of the gate.

"Hurry!!" Kristen said while we were running to the gate.

"Hurry come on!" Carrie exclaimed as we got into the gate. And then we ran onto the plane.

"JUST CLOSE THE DOORS ALREADY!!!" We heard Josee yell. Behind us we heard the door slam shut, oh this was gonna be great.

"Woo-hoo!" Kitty cheered.

"Now that was thrill-seeking," I laughed.

"That was too close," Carrie remarked. We heard Josee scream even more because we didn't miss the plane. The two of us then sat down in our designated plane seats.

"What does the rest of the tip say?" I asked Kristen because she hadn't finished reading it yet.

"Bla, bla, bla Siberia, Ah here we go once we land we'll get our next tip right outside the airport," she read. A few hours later the plane touched down in Russia. We raced out of the aeroplane with all the other teams, and then rushed out of the airport.