Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest

Kristen POV:

The next day I grabbed the tip and started to read it:

"We're going to Brazil in a chartered plane, and hey luckily, we're gonna be on the first flight," I said. 

"Sweet! Let's go!" Marnie said, running after Geoff and her crush. After getting a taxi to the airport. Getting into a taxi it was a race to get to the airport. Once we got there the first nine teams (including us) ran onto the first plane. Marnie and I strapped ourselves into the seatbelts. Smug, I looked over at the Ice Dancers who were very pissed off with the other teams on board. Then our plane began to roll, but it quickly came to a stop and the whole plane shook. Everyone on the plane shook as well Marnie's seat belt ripped. Seeing my chance I pushed her and she ended up falling onto Brody's lap, and in turn she turned as red as a cherry, and Brody was also totally red in the face. Then an intercom came on.

"Sorry folks, flat tire, must have rolled over something sharp," We were sitting ducks now and I was not happy. Marnie sat up again and then lightly elbowed me in the stomach. After what must've been an hour, our plane finally took off again and we were in the air. And soon enough, we touched down in Brazil. Running over to the Don box, I grabbed a tip for us.

"It's a botch or watch! Uh oh!" I gulped. For this challenge the people who didn't swim with sharks had to stick their hands into a mitt full of bullet ants in order to get a tip. The Ice Dancers decided they'd go first.

"Get  the tip!" Josee yelled at her partner, as the (I want to say poor man but he's a horrible person so...) olympian stuck his hand in the mitt and grabbed the tip, he then began to screech like a parrot.

"It stings like missing gold in Vancouver by half a point," he said as they ran off. 

Confessional: Marnie and Kristen:

"That woman is a psychotic beast, and should be locked away in a mental asylum," Marnie said.

"They're both beasts," I mused.

End confessional

We then watched in horror as Geoff used both of his hands to get the tip. He screamed in pain as he gave Brody his tip. Then it was my go.

"Good luck Kristen," Marnie said as I put my hand in the mitt, I let out a scream as the bullet ants swarmed my hand and started to bite leaving it red and swollen but with a tip inside the fingers. The two of us then joined the surfers as I read the tip.

"Feeling Divine, and swing your butts to coconuts. We have to get across a gorge by any means necessary," I said as we reached the gorge the two of us then grabbed a vine each. I swung first and reached the end my feet firmly on the ground.

"That was so cool!" I smiled, turning around I saw Geoff swing next. 

"Woo-hoo!" Geoff cheered as he swung across joining me.

"Yeah woo!" Brody also cheered still swinging on his vine right before he accidentally smashed his knackers against the cliff, a small tear escaped his eye. Geoff and I cringed at the sight. We helped Brody onto the cliff before suddenly Marnie came swinging along.

"Wa-hoo!" I heard Marnie cheer, but because she held the vine too low she smashed her chest into the cliffside groaning out in pain that had to have hurt. 

Confessional: Surfers & Daredevils:

I stood next to Geoff as Marnie held her chest and patted Brody on the back trying to make him feel better.

"Aw guys! You okay?" Geoff asked them.

"Yeah dudes just gotta walk it off," Brody said in a high pitched voice.

"I'm fine," Marnie said as she started to walk away but then fell over I then walked over to help her to her feet.  
End confessional

The four of us then ran over to the many high piles of coconuts and I grabbed a small hammer. Marnie did the same as we began to bash open as many coconuts as possible. We began to break them apart and found a tip right as Geoff and Brody headed off. 

"What's gonna happen next?" Marnie asked.

"We have to make a costume and it's an all-in challenge so we each need to make a separate part for our costume. One makes a headpiece the other a tail when the local judge approves of our handiwork she'll give us our next tip;" I read. 

Confessional: Marnie and Kristen:

"Marnie and I have worked in our mom's sowing boutique for years so this challenge is gonna be super easy!" I smiled. As Marnie nodded.

End Confessional

I started to make the headpiece  and gluing feather to the helmet like thing we made seconds ago as Marnie started to glue feathers together for the tail. Soon enough, we finished our costume and I walked over to the local wearing the costume Luckily we were the first to finish the costume challenge as the local approved of our work and gave us a tip. Marnie and I hugged after I grabbed the tip. We then waited as the surfers got their tip right after us.

"Woo!" Brody cheered as he and Geoff hi-fived causing Geoff a bit of pain, and grabbing the tip as well.

"Make your way to the chill zone," I read as the four of us ran off. We cheered, leaving the costume behind. Reaching another cliff, Marnie came to a stop.

"Now what?!" Marnie questioned. 

"We just need to use one of these tandem hang gliders to fly down to Copacabana beach," I said pointing at the nearby gliders nearby, grabbing one we got ready.

"Okay guys, before we go there's one thi-" Marnie tried before Geoff unintentionally interrupted her.

"Let's go!" Geoff yelled as he and Brody literally ran off the cliff and started plummeting toward the water below.

"Boys am I right?," I muttered, as Marnie nodded as she and I got ready. We or I took some deep breaths before we jumped off the cliff and headed toward Copacabana beach. We were still in the air by the time the Vegans showed up on the cliff and had a massive lead over all the other teams. We touched down on the beach, unclipped and took off on a foot race toward the carpet of completion.

"Daredevils, you're in 1st place!" Don announced as Marnie gripped me into a really tight and great hug. The Vegans then touched down right behind us, and ran onto the carpet.

"Yes, yes! From last place to second in one day!" Laurie said, her face looked really bad as Marnie hid behind me.

"We deserve it," Miles smiled, as Don walked up to them.

"No you deserve a thirty minute penalty, which you're getting!" he nearly laughed, probably from the bollocking Laurie gave him yesterday.

"Why? We won fair and square!" Miles protested.

"Each one of you were supposed to make a component of the costume but Miles made both of yours," Don explained, as the girls groaned and stepped off the carpet. The Ice Dancers then immediately jumped onto the carpet. Oh man, this was gonna be priceless.

"Ice Dancers you're in 2nd place!" Don said. Right before Josee looked at him dumbfounded.

"Did you say second place?" she questioned. But before Don could answer, Marnie piped up.

"Yup, second place to us!" she laughed, Josee looked like she was about to pounce on my sister she lunged at her but I stepped out in front of her.

"Touch a hair on her head and I'll shove something bronze where the sun doesn't shine!" I threatened. The Ice Dancers stepped away before Josee began to smash everything in her vicinity. After the Goths and Mum & Daughter arrived Geoff and Brody joined us at the chill zone before we left for the hotel.