18: Got Venom

Marnie POV:

"Last week the Daredevils won, which means they are the first to hit the Don box," Don said as Kristen and I ran up to the don box.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"This is great! We're on our way to a winning streak," I smiled.

"And now we've got a proper of making it to the finals, which means we're a step closer to med school," Kristen said.
End Confessional

As we were running we went past Geoff making an ice sculpture of a swan and he was using his nipples. My sister and I ran past. I watched on in awe but at the same time I was incredibly disturbed. Kris then came back, grabbed my hand and pulled me with her in direction of the Don box. She then pushed down on the button and she grabbed the first tip of the day.

"We're flying to Flores Indonesia!" she read.

"Finally we're going back to a warm country," I said, rubbing my arms. We quickly ran to the airport and we got ready to get on the first plane but as it turned out, both of the first cargo planes had been punctured and were prevented from flying, because the narwhals were still very angry with all of us about the ring tossing challenge from last episode. So we had to run onto the last plane, desperate to get to Indonesia. Well all of us except for the Ice Dancers they were complaining about being on the same flight as everyone else. But after nearly being skewered by a narwhal they got onto the same flight as everyone else. And so it was a nine-way tie as we headed to Indonesia. And after a while we landed in Indonesia and so all of us ran off the plane, but as we were running the Ice Dancers in all of their villainous glory, stole a luggage wagon and drove past us.

"Bye-bye see you at the finish line," Josee said smugly, this was before karma bit them in their too tight butts and another plane chased after them, they screeched, and drove away as fast as they could. We took a taxi from Flores into the jungle listed on the tip. As we got out we spotted a Komodo dragon sleeping and it had curled itself around the Don box.

"So, who wants to be first?" Noah asked. Marnie mumbled and awkwardly laughed. From behind us the Surfers arrived in their taxi.

"Oh, just honk dude and it'll scatter," Brody said, before bending inside their taxi and honking its horn. This woke up the Komodo dragon who glared and then it ran after the taxi everyone except Brody and Geoff cringed. But I had the worst reaction I ran behind Kristen and grabbed around her waist. But the Surfers ran up to the Don box instead.

"See, told ya," Brody laughed. Kristen and I then shuffled over to the Don box and grabbed a tip. But when I read the challenge to myself, my eyes went wide. It was bad enough that I had to be near them but the aspect of interacting with a Komodo dragon.

"Marns what's wrong?" Kristen asked, coming over. She then tried to take the tip from my hand but I was holding on so tightly it took her a couple attempts to grab it but when she did. After reading it she immediately realised exactly what was going on.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"There isn't much I fear, I mean I'll go skydiving off a rocket. But if there's one thing I'm afraid of it's reptiles they are one of if not the scariest things on the planet," I said, Kristen gave me a weird look. "Don't look at me like that, you're afraid of haunted houses!" I yelled, pointing at her as she only nervously looked into the camera.

End confessional

"Okay, Kris, listen I have an idea, we should team up with the Police Cadets, Macarthur would be the last person to be terrified of a Komodo Dragon," I said, hoping she would go along with it.