Episode 15: Māori or Less

Kristen POV:

Early the next morning we got to the Don box and I grabbed a tip.

"Go-go on the Loco, we need to climb a very steep path to the train station is then take the train through New Zealand and get off at decision junction," I read. Eyeing the nearby path I grabbed Marnie by the wrist and we began to run toward the train station. It was a bit steep but neither Marnie or I was complaining. While running, we spotted Noah and Emma about to have their first kiss.

"I love happy endings," Owen said, while munching on popcorn.

"What are we stopping-" Kitty cut herself off when she spotted Noah and Emma. "Aww," she smiled at the sight.

"So this is what true love actually is," Marnie said, a little mesmerised. But unbeknownst to all of us the Surfers pushed past.

"Coming through, dudes!" Geoff said, accidentally knocking over Noah. I snapped myself out of my state and got a grip. 

"Come on Marns! We can't lose time!" I said as we ran past Emma.

"Not so fast party boys and stunt girls! Go! Go! Go! Move it!" Emma yelled as the four of them tried to keep up. Soon enough we reached the train station and managed to get on the second train with the Surfers and Father & Son. We walked past Junior and Dwayne and sat down in the chairs on the  very far end of the cart. We heard the Surfers socialising with Junior as Dwayne looked a bit down. He spoke with Brody and I could only imagine the advice Brody was giving him and it wouldn't end well. A little bit later Brody and Geoff came over to the two of us.

"Girls, could we please talk?" Geoff asked.

"Uh, sure, sit down," I said. Marnie gave me a slightly confused look as I returned it.

"Now before we start, I'd just like to say, I'm really sorry for hurting you Marnie," Brody said.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," she smiled, he smiled at this as well until he met my squinted eyes.

"Now to the most important part. We want to go back to having our alliance again," Geoff said. This was tempting, I indicated for Marnie to lean across the table I whispered:

"If we team up with them it'll be strength in numbers, plus you can grow closer to him," I winked to her.

"Okay," she smiled, we turned to them with poker faces on.

"We have decided... to accept your offer we'd love to have the alliance back," I said.

"Really? Cool!" Geoff smiled.

"Sweet," Brody added, I sensed there was still awkward tension in the air so I broke up the silence.

"Come on guys, group hug!" I smiled. As we all embraced just as train number three passed us .

"Darn it!" Marnie said running to the other side of the train car and watching as the other train went past us said. But soon enough we were at decision junction and we ran out of the train spotting the sisters and the pros just leaving.

"Hurry dudes! It's over there!" Brody said as we ran out. Me, him and Junior all grabbed a tip.

"Jump down or jump around," Junior read out loud.

"Um, is that even a question?" Marnie smiled.

"Oh, oh, oh, definitely down! Bungee jumping is totally sick!" Brody smiled.

"Let's move!" I said, as we ran off. Soon enough we'd reached the bridge and Brody was getting ready to jump off to grab a fish, which was the second part of the challenge. With tears in his eyes Brody said:

"Guys, our lives are just so awesome! I love this!" he laughed, before jumping. What he hadn't realised was that the cord wasn't around his ankles. Brody screamed as he plummeted toward the water. Back on the bridge Marnie got fire in her eyes. 

"Pass it here!" she told Geoff as he gave it her. She grabbed the cord and strapped it to her own ankles and jumped without hesitation. 

"Wow your sister has guts," Geoff smiled.

"Well the guy she loves, is in danger," I said.

"She still loves him?!" Geoff questioned.

"Yes, but don't tell either of them I told you okay?" I said as Geoff nodded his head. Right then the cord stretched out when Brody went underwater. And Marnie went underwater after him. I didn't see anything after that. But soon my sister returned with her crush wrapped in her arms. When they opened their eyes both of them blushed and let go. Soon afterward, Marnie went again. And Brody clipped on his own cord and the pair of them began to just jump around and have fun for a bit. But after a while i knew it was time to re-focus.

"Marnie please focus, we need to catch a fish now," I said. 

"Right, sorry," my sister said before jumping she soon came back, this time using both of her arms to hold onto a massive angry fish. When she unclipped, we decided to talk to the Surfers about leaving.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Geoff asked.

"Um, you guys?" Marnie questioned, still hugging the fish.

"Nah, don't worry about us, we'll catch up with you soon enough," Brody reassured.

"Alright good luck guys!" she smiled as we ran off. We were in a foot race with the Cadets, Best Friends, and the Goths. There was tension between all of us. But it was a bit funny as well because Sanders was wearing the fish on her head. Soon enough the chill zone was in sight. But the Best Friends got there first.

"Carrie and Devin, you're in 2nd place," Don said.

"Woo-hoo!" Carrie cheered.

"Lady cops welcome to 3rd," Don said.

"I can live with third," Sanders said. Marnie and I then ran on next.

"Risk maniacs, you've come in 4th," Don said.

"Sweet!" I smiled.

"Goths you're 5th," he said as the gloomy teens ran past him. From out of nowhere we heard:

"Yoo-hoo, sweaty people. We were wondering when you'd arrive, we've been waiting for hours," Josee said smugly. I then grabbed Marnie by her collar to stop her from pouncing on our enemies.

Confessional: Daredevils:

I had just stuck Marnie in a straight jacket and she was struggling against it, so I moved away cautiously.

"Okay, you can either stay in the jacket or I'll get out the chains," I threatened, and she angrily looked away. While I smiled at the cameras. "Trust me, if your younger siblings are gonna do something bad and crazy buy a straight jacket it helps," I said, as Marnie glared.

End confessional