25: Bahamarama

3rd Person POV:

The next day started out in Argentina.

"We're back in Argentina where yesterday's winners are about to grab today's first travel tip," Don said, indicating the Ice Dancers who were raring to go.

Confessional: The Ice Dancers:

"Obviously we're going to win, we've already taken the gold seven times," Josee laughed, holding up seven fingers.

"That is more than any of the other teams on the show, it's laughable. Who'll stop us, The Surfers?" Jacques laughed, then Josee cackled to herself.

"Ha! The Daredevils?" Josee asked. Jacques cackled at this too.

"The Sisters?" he questioned.

"The Police Cadets?" Josee questioned, the pair of them began to laugh a bit before they stifled. They let two grins move across their faces before they let out full blown evil cackles. 

End Confessional

Josee smashed down the button on the Don box and grabbed the first travel tip.

"We're going to the Bahamas," she read.

Kristen POV:

As more and more teams left the starting line, Marnie and I approached, and because they had joined later than everyone else Brody and Geoff would be going last. I took the tip as usual, but I could see Marnie was getting slightly fed up with this constant taking of the tips. Either way, I read we were going to the Bahamas and we raced away to get a taxi. One stopped near the taxi stand and me and Marnie piled in.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"So we're still in the race thankfully. But I feel so bad for what happened to Carrie and Devin having to leave because of an injury and especially this late in the game," I said.

"Yeah, but it was mainly an injury we caused," Marnie said.

"True, Carrie, Devin if you're watching. We apologise profusely, and if we win we'll help pay the medical bill," I said, while Marnie smiled.

"On a bit of a brighter note, yesterday, Kristen made me swear I'd tell Brody about how I feel about him," she explained to the camera. I smugly smiled at her.

End confessional

As our taxi stopped we ran into the airport. The clerk there was busy painting a small figurine.

"Um, hi we'd like two tickets to Nassau the Bahamas," I said to him, he looked up at us and gave us our tickets, then went right back to his figurine. Marnie and I shrugged and ran away. As we sat in the airport waiting for the other teams to arrive, Brody and Geoff arrived. They eventually joined us.

"Guys!" We smiled before running up to them.

"Hey girls," Geoff smiled, as he, me, Brody, and Marnie embraced in a group hug.

"We missed you so much," Marnie said.

"So did we," Brody smiled. I opened my eyes and I saw Marnie was blushing like crazy. Suddenly, we heard someone yell:

"HEY!" It was Josee and Jacques they both looked furious, I mean, who were we expecting to yell at everyone around them? Josee then suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts with more yelling. 

"TWO TICKETS TO NASSAU! NOW!!!" the clerk frantically began to type on his computer.

"Four more teams are coming and you're gonna put them all on a later flight! GOT IT?!!" Josee asked, pulling him forward by his tie. A little bit in front of us Macarthur smirked.