Ending no.2

Macarthur collapsed on the carpet, with Sanders getting on the carpet right after her partner. With Marnie and Kristen right behind her trying to push past her, and Geoff and Brody just behind them.

"The Cadets win!" Don smiled.

"Ooh! Woo! Yes! We did it!" Sanders exclaimed, smiling at her partner. Geoff turned to Brody, Marnie and Kristen.

"I love you guys," he smiled.

"We love you too dudes," Brody smiled.

"Come on boys! Group hug!" Marnie smiled, and for the last time the four of them embraced in a group hug.

"Looks like everybody's happy," Don smiled, while Sanders cheered.

"We're not!" Josee yelled from the top of the bleachers.

"For the last time, I don't care!" Don yelled at them.

Confessional: The Surfers:

"Doing this was amazing. And doing it with my best friend was even more like...like there's no word for it!" Geoff exclaimed.

"Amazinger," Brody piped up.

"And now there's a word for it amazinger. Sweet! If someone told us a week ago that we were about to have a crazy worldwide adventure, I would've said: Pfft, I know," Geoff said.

"Yeah, cause a week ago, we were already doing this, and I have a hot crazy girlfriend! Woo!" Brody cheered as Geoff smiled at him.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"You know despite not winning we still placed second and beating out the seventeen other teams, we really did great," Kristen smiled.

"The money would've been great. But if it's anyone we had to lose to, I'm glad it was the Police Cadets," Marnie said.

"It was a bundle of fun! And I learned my little sister laughs in the face of danger. I swear, you are the most reckless and brave woman I've ever met," Kristen told Marnie.

"Agreed, we may not have won but it helped us realise our bond is so strong nothing could break it, and to make things better. Now I'm heading home with a cool new surfing boyfriend," Marnie said.

"Alright, screw this, now we have to hug," Kristen said as she and Marnie hugged each other.

Confessional: The Police Cadets:

"I'm a little shocked that we won," Sanders stated.

"What? I'm shocked that you're shocked. Come on, everyone else became partners for this race. We are partners. The money is awesome, we had a truckload of fun too, dodging geysers, riding dune buggies, jumping off bridges and into giant boreholes," Macarthur said.

"I think we balance each other out well, now even better than before," Sanders said.

"Yeah, I agree, better than before. I also learned my partner has a beast mode I could never match," Macarthur said.

"Gaaw!" Sanders smiled.

"No seriously, you're a machine, you're invincible, untouchable-" Macarthur said before she accidentally punched Sanders in the face.

"Totally thought you were gonna deke that," Macarthur apologised as Sanders deadpanned.

End Confessionals

Kristen then approached Sanders.

"Hey Sanders,"

"What's up Kristen?"

"I was wondering if there's a chance you're potentially maybe just a quaint bit interested in going out for coffee with me sometime?" Kristen asked as she began turning as red as a tomato. Smiling, Sanders took her hand. 

"I'd love to," She smiled before kissing the blonde's cheek. This broke her Kristen's face somehow went even deeper red. Before she fall backward off the stage. Marnie looked at her and giggled at her sisters flustered state, before she leaned in closer to Brody. He smiled as he embraced her. Everyone had now gathered on the stage, and Macarthur and Sanders were throwing their money in the air as if it was confetti.

"Yes, throw all your money on the ground, very smart. That's all for now, we hope you enjoyed our incredible race around the world. Be sure to keep an eye out for more of the Ridonculous Race!" Don said before he flashed the camera with his teeth.