Ending No.1

3rd Person POV:

Geoff and Brody somehow got onto the carpet before everyone else with Macarthur collapsing onto it but everyone else had fallen behind them.

"The Surfers win it! One million dollars!" Don exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Geoff cheered.

"Whoa dude we did it!" Brody smiled.

"I love you man," Geoff said.

"I love you too dude!" Brody also smiled as the two of them embraced.

"Looks like everybody's happy," Don smiled.

"We're not!" Josee yelled from the top of the bleachers.

"For the last time! I don't care!" Don yelled at them.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"You know despite not winning we still placed third and beating out the sixteen other teams, we really did great," Kristen smiled.

"The money would've been great. But if it's anyone we had to lose to, I'm glad it was the Police Cadets, and the Surfers," Marnie said.

"It was a bundle of fun! And I learned my little sister laughs in the face of danger. I swear, you are the most reckless and brave woman I've ever met," Kristen told Marnie.

"Agreed, we may not have won but it helped us realise our bond is so strong nothing could break it, and to make things better. Now I'm heading home with a cool new surfing boyfriend," Marnie said.

"Alright, screw this, now we have to hug," Kristen said as she and Marnie hugged each other.

Confessional: The Police Cadets:

"Nineteen teams started this race and we ended up placing second. That's pretty good?" Sanders asked.

"Nah, that only makes it worse," Macarthur grumbled.

"We faced adversity and fought our way through it. We learned a lot," Sanders added.

"I learned that this was heaps of pain, all for nothing... I guess I learned more than that. Like my partner's forgiving of me for being a bonehead, and her pain threshold is rocket high!" Macarthur said, pumping her fists in the air as Sanders smiled. "No seriously, you're a machine, you're invincible, untouchable-" Macarthur said before she accidentally punched Sanders in the face.

"Ow!" her partner said.

"Totally thought you were gonna deke that," Macarthur said.

End Confessionals

"Great job guys," Marnie smiled.

"Hey, um... Kristen, why don't you give me a call?" Sanders asked, giving Kristen her phone number on a slip of paper. Kristen blushed, she squealed and then fell over. Marnie looked at her with a slight mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Just let me know when you're free, so you can teach how to surf," Marnie smiled at Brody, before she kissed him on the cheek. Brody blushed massively and gave Marnie a goofy smile.

"Of course, and maybe you can teach me how to rock climb," he suggested.

"Anytime," Marnie winked and she walked away.

"Woo!" Geoff cheered.

"Yeah-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Brody smiled.

Confessional: Geoff and Brody:

"Doing this was amazing! And doing it with my best friend was even more like...like there's no word for it!" Geoff exclaimed.

"Amazinger," Brody piped up.

"And now there's a word for it amazinger. Sweet! If someone told us a week ago that we were about to have a crazy worldwide adventure, I would've said: Pfft, I know," Geoff said.

"Yeah, cause a week ago, we were already doing this, and I have a hot crazy girlfriend! Woo!" Brody cheered as Geoff smiled at him.

End Confessional

Everyone had now gathered on the stage, and Brody and Geoff had sat down in their winnings and were throwing their money in the air as if it was confetti.

"Yes, throw all your money on the ground, very smart. That's all for now, we hope you enjoyed our incredible race around the world. Be sure to keep an eye out for more of the Ridonculous Race!" Don said before he flashed the camera with his teeth.