Episode 14: Down and Outback

Marnie POV:

Since our last destination was in the outback we knew that was where our next challenge would be. We got to the Don box as my sister grabbed our tip.

"It's an all-in, bunny bagging, oh dear," she read and cringed. "We have to collect ten rabbits in a sack and then hand them into a local farmer," 

"Don't worry, this'll be easy! Rabbits are adorable!" I smiled.

"But as an added bonus there are albino bunnies roaming around the farm the teams that find one can skip directly to the next challenge," she read as us and all of the other teams entered the farm.

"Let's save this farm!" Rock cheered. All of us ran into the farm cheering, treading on several cabbages in the process.

"So, how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Just grab em' by the ears," Kristen said while doing it. "That's one!" she said.

"Make it three!" I said, grabbing two more of them. Looking at the other teams we saw Ennui was wearing the rabbits cause they were hugging him. Which was weird but hey everyone had their own strategy. After a bit more rabbit hunting we'd collected ten. And had met up with the Police Cadets as we were ready to go with them I was holding onto the sack as we walked up to them.

"That's the last one," Sanders said, putting their last rabbit in their sack. Suddenly we spotted two albino bunnies. Both me and Macarthur gasped.

"It's the ringleaders," Macarthur said, as I giggled to myself.

"Marnie no," Kristen said.

"But we both have more than enough rabbits right here," Sanders tried, then the albino rabbits ran away. 

"We got runners! Come on Marnie!" Macarthur yelled. 

"Yeah! See you Kris!" I cheered as the two of us ran after the rabbits and dropped our sacks.

"Marnie no! Come back!" Kristen cried as she tried catching the sack I dropped.

"Macarthur, wait! Oh, g-ah! Stop!" Sanders yelled as we ran after the rabbits. After chasing it for around ten minutes it jumped over a tractor which a farmer was using. Macarthur just elbowed him off as I just jumped on behind her.

"Police emergency, we're appropriating this vehicle," Macarthur said, as she started the tractor and we raced after the rabbits. We were racing through a cabbage patch and were crushing several of them.

"Your crop destroying days are over!" Macarthur yelled, as we smashed through a fence. Then we raced after it through a field of wheat. Slicing down a long line straight through it. The rabbits continued to outrun us though as I spotted a petrol tank.

"Hit the brakes!" I yelled as Macarthur screamed. She did just that hit the brakes and we only lightly tapped it. Macarthur and I breathed a sigh of relief. Then the tank exploded engulfing us in fire. We were covered head to toe in soot. Yet we still did not give up our pursuit of the albinos. And continued to race after them driving through the massive fire. We raced through the wheatfield again, slicing up more wheat along the way. Then we chased out the rabbit so far that we ended up on a dock. The rabbits looked behind them both having a look of shock, terror and amazement at the same time. Seeing us arrive on the tractor.

"Well, well, look what's up on this dock," Macarthur said, as I smiled. The rabbits suddenly pointed behind us as if there was something coming.

"What? You want us to look over there, we're not falling for-" Macarthur said before a massive kangaroo jumped on top of us dragging the Stepbrothers with it. When they landed on top of us Macarthur accidentally sped up and we screamed as we took a dive into the pond.