Chap. 3: WHO IS THAT!?

Atsumu POV:

               School just finished. Yknow what that means? Work! I hate my job. I never even wanted to be a model! I've always wanted to be an elementary volleyball coach! But nooooo... Father says I must use my "handsome face" to bring in more clients.

I started walking to my dorm when I heard loud banging. I ran to the edge of the campus where I could get a clear view of the bank and yup! It was getting robbed again. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when all of a sudden I saw a man figure swing right past me. Literally. It was like a Man Spider Guy. He was using webs. I mean hey, if he stops the crime, I don't hate 'm.

My eyes were glued to him as he swung and jumped from tree to tree. My mouth fell open as I saw how fluidly he moved through the air. I had only seen one person move that quickly, and I have no idea who it is either. But I knew one thing: that guy could be a superhero!

So with these thoughts running through my mind, I decided to watch as he went about doing his thing. And boy, was he good at it. He took down two people in a matter of minutes, and after knocking them out and wenbing them to a post, he ran off. (Not literally. He swinged off more than ran off)

HOLY SHIT THE BANK DIDN'T GET ROBBED TODAY!

I was astonished. There I stood, staring straight ahead with my jaw on the floor while some random stranger just took care of the robbers! Who is this dude and how did he do it?!

"That man looked really cool!" I said aloud, not even realizing I said that out loud until I felt someone tug on the back of my hoodie and almost tripped over myself. "Gahhh! What is your problem?!" I growled, trying my best to turn around so I would look at whoever was tugging my hoodie.

The moment I did, though, I was met by an adorable little girl, probably 4 or 5 years old. Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared up at me, and for some reason, I couldn't help but smile at her. "Are you uh, M-Miya A-Atsumu?" She asked shyly, tugging my hoodie again.
I gave her a confused look before replying.

"Yeah, why?"

"My mommy over there," she stopped and pointed at a woman who was waving at her, but continued, "She wa-was wondering if you uh, were single?" She looked up at me, expecting an answer.

"Uh, well, yea I am." I chuckled slightly. "But you might wanna tell your mommy I'm gay" I told her with a wink.

She blushed slightly, obviously flustered at my reply. "Ok! Well bye Miya Atsumu" and with that, the little girl left without another word.

"Damn!" I cursed, making my way to Sakusa's dorm.

                    -----------------------------------

Once I arrived I knocked on the door loudly. "Sakussy! I'm herrere!" I called out. "Give me a minute! I'm uh, very naked!" came his voice from inside the room. "I don't care! Hurry up and let me in already!" I shouted again.

"Coming!" I heard from inside the room. Finally after several long seconds, I was let inside and immediately made eye contact with Sakusa Kiyoomi. He was shirtless. Holy shit this dude looks fucking hot!

"Why were you naked? Were you-" I gasped, "Wanking!?" I blurted out. He gave me a funny look. "No, dumbass. I was...sleeping!" He answered, crossing his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room, sitting down on his bed. He followed soon after.

"What happened here anyways?" I asked, looking at the mess in the room. All of his clothes had been tossed about and he was sitting cross legged on his bed, still half clothed.

"I tripped." Was all he said. I raised a brow at that. I guess I'll just have to wait then until I can see his ass tomorrow.

"Anyway, since you're here now, go take a shower. You stink." He ordered. I didn't need to be told twice.

                --------------------------------‐---------

a/n: ok yall! Sorry it was kinda short, I've just been really busy with school, acting, and sleep. i promised my gf i would get more sleep lol. thanks for the reads and comments though!!! keep commenting bc that's honestly where i get my motivation from; you guys!! anygays as always, love yall and stay safe!