Chap. 10: Black Cat!?

Atsumu POV:

So, it's been three months since Omi has told me he's Spiderman. It's also been three months since Rinrin and Samu decided to start dating. I can see how much they love each other but damn is it sickening to watch! Are me and Omi really that bad?! Oh! Let's go back on that subject! Since Omi decided he was gonna be some hero, I figured I would take up being a superhero too. Not for the good deeds or fame or anything...but I don't like the idea of Omi Omi fighting alone...Plus! I did gymnastics and volleyball since the first grade and stopped when I started college! So I think I'd be pretty good at it too! I started working on my costume last month and I recently finished it as well! It was a black suit and black mask.

Plus! I did gymnastics and volleyball since the first grade and stopped when I started college! So I think I'd be pretty good at it too! I started working on my costume last month and I recently finished it as well! It was a black suit and black mask

And to top it off, whenever I got the full costume on, I programmed it to make my hair look white

And to top it off, whenever I got the full costume on, I programmed it to make my hair look white. I decided tonight would be my first night going out. I got some hella expensive gadgets too! I was adding a little more shine to the costume when I heard a knock on me and Samu's dorm door. I looked at the door to see who it was and opened it. There stood Omi.

"I brought you some notes for science class and math cla-" He started talking before I cut him off by throwing my lips on his. He seemed surprised that I kissed him first but after a moment he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned forward, deepening our kiss. After what felt like forever, we pulled apart.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

He smiled back. "You're welcome.

Anyway I came here to give these things to you and I guess I'll leave now. Work and studying." He said with a chuckle. I just nodded.

After Omi left I started making my way towards my desk to put away the materials. Suddenly I remembered my plans tonight and I had a smirk plastered across my face.

I walked over to my room and got my costume on. I checked myself out in the mirror and winked and whistled.

"Damn...I look pretty hot."

I jumped out my window and climbed to the top of my dorm building. "Come on come on come on come on." I muttered to myself while jumping down from roof to roof, making sure not to slip. After a few minutes of jumping down from one roof to another I saw a man in and apartment beating a woman.

I quickly ran over and jumped in the apartment through an open window and yelled, "Hey! Leave that poor lady alone!" The man turned around angrily and glared at me. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He shouted at me. He was short with messy brown hair, and had a big nose. I ignored him and went to the woman he beat up and picked her up and asked her if she was ok. She just gave me a nod and I took out a gun and shot the beater. He crumbled to the ground dead.

Once I made sure he was dead I threw the gun into a nearby trashcan. I put the woman on my shoulders and helped her walk to her apartment.

Once I got there, I gently set her on her feet and asked, "Are you alright?" She was shaking and it looked like she was terrified. I just decided I would. I'm a hero, not a therapist.

I went back to the roofs and heard a too familiar voice yell, "Who are you and why did you kill that civilian!?" I turned around and there he stood; Spider-Man.

"Because he was hurting that woman! And I'm uh...Black....Cat! Yup! That's me! Black Cat! Now I should probably get home...Bye!" Before I could get away, he asked me, "Why do you sound so familiar...?"

I shrugged and said, "No reason! See ya later!" As I walked away I looked behind me to see him still staring.

------------------------------------------

Sakusa POV:

I stayed up all night trying to figure who the masked vigilante was and if he was friend or foe...

----------------------‐---------------------

A/n: Sorry this was kinda short and boring lol. I promise the next chapter will be better. Anyways, I made a playlist for this story

Ain't My Fault- Zara Larsson
Don't Stop The Music- Rihanna
Hide Away- Daya
Let Her Go- Passenger
Scars to Your Beautiful- Alessia Cara
I Like Me Better- Lauv
Rodeo - Lil Nas X and Cardi B
Cry- Ashnikko
Join Us For a Bite- Tryhardninja
Circus Of The Dead - Tryhardninja
Walls Could Talk - Halsey
Best Friend - Saweetie (Feat. Doha Cat)
Devil Doesn't Bargain - Alec Benjamin
My Girl - Dylan Scott
Perfect- Ed Sheeran

These all go with past chapters, present chapters, and future chapters. So maybe you'll get a trailor based off this playlist but I highly doubt it.

Also can someone make fanart of Atsumu as Black Cat and send it to me? My Discord is Little Gay Thing#5828