Chap. 19: An OsaSuna Special Part One

Suna POV:

I'm honestly upset. Not because he didn't want to move out of the city. But because I feel like he doesn't want to move forward with the relationship. Does he just want us to be a fun little puppy, love? I don't know, but I skipped my last couple of classes to go back to our apartment to think things over. 'I mean... where do we go from here? Do I give up one of my dreams for him...?' I thought to myself. I was sitting on our bed, thinking to myself when I heard the apartment door open.

"Rin? Are ya here?" A familiar voice asked.

Osamu.

I chose not to respond but to throw the blankets and comforter on top of me. I heard the bedroom door open, and Osamu said, "Ya know yer dogs are hangin' out, right?" He chuckled, and I looked down to see that he was right. I took the blankets and comforter off me and looked him dead in the eye.

"What do you want?" I asked, not thinking much of the question or expecting a good answer.

"What do I want? I want to know what the hell is wrong with you! This isn't a big important subject of our lives!"

"... Well then... if that's how you feel, I'll just leave. Since all you wanna do is stay after all." My heart broke slightly.
I walked over and grabbed the door knob before turning it and leaving without even closing the door behind me. I felt bad, but not as bad as I did before I left.

I got onto my bike and began to ride, not caring where I went. It felt good to get lost for a while. After getting tired from riding around so much, I finally came to an abrupt stop by the campus of the university I attend. That is when I realized that I wasn't going home, but back to work in the small office I worked at. It still had everything I needed on my desk, so I decided to start working on my thesis again. As the sun began to set, I sat there doing nothing, thinking to myself. What am I supposed to do now?

I guess that's what Osamu wanted. I mean, I didn't know how he would react to being alone, but now I would know. I thought back on what happened yesterday and felt hurt all over again. And I felt guilty for leaving. But I don't blame him too much. If anything, I was the one who was being unreasonable. But I couldn't help but feel upset towards him.

After I finished my thesis, it was around 5 in the morning. I decided to go get coffee. Yes. More than one. The sleepiness was just now hitting me like a rock, but I had school soon and work later. I had no time for sleep.

_________________________________________

Osamu POV:

I was shocked. Flabbergasted. Bewildered. Whatever the fuck you wanna say. Where was he gonna go!? I texted Atsumu to see if maybe Rin crashed with him and Sakusa. But of course he hadn't. He was out there all alone, with nothing to protect him. And I think that's what scared me the most.

The fact that my Rintarō was out there all alone, and the things that could happen to him. Suddenly, I got a flashback... one I wish I could forget...

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the floor of me and Atsumu's room, playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, when I heard the door slowly open. I didn't take my eyes off the screen, continuing to play.

"So? How was hanging out with Oikawa?" I asked.

No response.

That's when I paused the game and looked over at my brother to see a version of him I rarely saw. His eyes were red and puffy, he had dark circles, and his cheeks were tear stained. I immediately turned off the game and sped towards him. He was looking in the mirror in disgust.

I pulled him into a hug. "What happened Tsumu...? Did you and Oikawa get in a fight? I mean, you were there for three days, was it too much for you two?"

He shook his head. "I never even made it to Oikawa's..." He said, his voice trembling. He started to shake, and I started rubbing his back. That's when I noticed something. Well, a lot of things. He had thousands of hickeys, scratch marks on him, and he looked like he had a lot of bruises.

"Atsumu. I need you to tell me what happened. Right now." I said, pulling away from him and looking him right in the eye. There was definitely some kind of struggle that was occurring.
I was ready to call in the police when he told me what happened. "I was on my way to Oikawa's, right? Well, as I was passing an alley, I got pulled into it. There I was met with the three guys, and for three days I was...." He trailed off but he didn't need to finish his sentence for me to know what happened.

"What did they look like? What street was near when this happened?" I asked, demanding for more information. He started bawling and shaking again.

"I- I don't know Samu! The-They put a b-blindfold over my fave before they, before they, b-bef-" I cut him off and pulled him into a hug as he sobbed uncontrollably in my shoulder. I felt anger. Rage. I wanted to beat those guys to a pulp. But all I could do was be here. And comfort my brother...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes teared up, thinking of that memory, then thinking of that happening to Suna. I had to find him, apologize, and bring him home.