Chap. 6: Thoughts

Atsumu POV:

     I was going to my dorm, thinking about the words that we both said. I felt bad for yelling at him. Maybe he was joking? Did I take things too seriously?

"You didn't need to take it so hard... " I said to myself while looking up to the sky. A tear fell down from my eye and fell onto my palm before it started drizzling. It was getting late in the night but it couldn't stop raining.

I walked into my dorm and slammed the door shut. The last thing on my mind was the rain or what I did earlier today. Instead, I thought about how I could apologize without making things worse. But I had a feeling that apologizing would be the only way out of this awkward situation.

With tears still rolling down my face and not wanting to cry anymore, I got ready to go to bed. Tomorrow is school, and there's nothing I can do about it except hope that everything will go well.
I closed my eyes as the rain continued pouring outside.

            ----------------------------------

A/n: I know the chapter is short but hear me out 💅 I promised I would write yall a story tonight but it's 4:34 a.m. and I'm tired af so I'll prolly be writing short chapters for now. hope ya understand! Yes that pic for the chap is me lmao. gn!