Chap. 13: A Bunch of Different Shit

Atsumu POV:

I snooped around the house, making sure no one or nothing was there. No one was in the kitchen, but I checked anyway. Nothing. And if someone was here, they were very good at hiding their presence. I didn’t know why. It wasn’t like I could track them down. Not with my shitty tracking skills. Someone suddenly grabbed me from behind and put a gun up to my head. My eyes widened in shock.

“Don’t do anything stupid. Or I’ll kill you right now.”

The voice that whispered into my ear sent chills down my spine and I felt goosebumps on my skin. “Who are you…?" I asked, my voice shaky. I was scared. I was scared for my fucking life. But it also gave me hope. The voice didn't sound exactly like someone who was planning on killing me…but then again I'd never met this person before. "It's me, Akira. Your ex-boyfriend. Remember?” He asked, chuckling humorlessly. I shook my head, still trying to process everything going through my mind. What the hell is he doing here? I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't get any words out. "Come on. We need to go." He kept the gun up to my head and led us outside, throwing me into the trunk of his car.

I tried screaming and struggling against him, but he held me firmly and shoved me inside the car. I hit my head on something hard and immediately everything went dark.

     ___________________________________

Sakusa POV:

I saw a guy speeding throughout the city. Ugh, pathetic average criminals. I swung after it and stopped it. I pulled the guy over and he rolled down the window. "Can I help you sir?" He asked calmly with a soft smile. I was about to just tell him to slow down, but then something caught my eye. There was a gun in his car. I used my webs to shoot the gun and pull it towards me. I then tried to web the guy, but it didn't work. He transformed into this black, gooey, ugly, alien thing.

"What the fuck...?" I mumbled to myself. He also had web shooters apparently and started swinging off. I tried chasing him down, but I lost him. I went back to the car to find clues, but when I opened the trunk, I was shocked. Genuinely, shocked. I found the Black Cat in the trunk. How the hell did he end up in a trunk?!

    ____________________________________

Atsumu POV:

I woke up in a strange place and the first thing I noticed was the pain. I had a screaming headache, and I realized I was in the hospital. I groaned and heard a voice. "You okay?" It was Spidey. "Why the hell am I here, and what the hell happened!?" He looked at me disappointed, "You were right...Akira's behind this..."

"Of course I was right" I responded. "Now shut your mouth. You have no idea how worried I was." That was an understatement. I was terrified. I was alone because he got pissed. Alone. Just my luck. I'm always alone. "Yeah well, you can go tell your partner you were faithful, I'm working on this mission alone from now on," I say, going to the window and jumping out of it. I climbed to the roof and ran off to where 'Atsumu' was last.

     ____________________________________

Sakusa POV:

I felt bad. I didn't particularly like Black Cat, but he didn't deserve that. UGH WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DOES THAT RHYME, EW! I run off to where 'Sakusa' last was and changed out of my costume. I look around and find Atsu. He looked...I don't know, but he didn't look happy. His eyes were cold, and I couldn't figure out why. Was he mad at me or something? "Hey, Atsumu-" I start, but was interrupted.

"Just shut the fuck up!" He said angrily, with tears in his eyes as he turned to glare at me. It almost seemed to hurt him to even look me in the eyes.