Chap 4. Parents

Sakusa POV:

"Anyway, since you're here now, go take a shower. You stink." I ordered. He nodded and went to the bathroom.

FUCK THAT WAS CLOSE!

I found my dad's old sweatshirt and put it on.

     ----------------Flashback--------------------
    -----------------12 Years Ago----------------

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked, tugging on my father's sweatshirt. "Oh Kiyoomi," My dad put his hands on my cheeks, "Daddy has to go help people. We have the money and technology to do it. That gives us a power. And that power is-"

"To help people. I know Daddy." I said, blowing my hair out of my face.

"If...If I don't make it back, remember, with great power comes great responsibilities."

"I know Daddy."

My dad kissed my forehead and just like that, he was out the door.

I waited for hours, waiting for him to come back when I heard my mother start sobbing. I ran to the living room and saw the news on the tv.

'Justice Man Killed in Battle'

I started breaking down and cried. That's when the front door broke down and a big robot man came in and killed Mama. Right in front of me. I ran over to him and started hitting the robot man as hard as I could, yelling in anger, teats falling out of my eyes. But he smacked me, and everything went black

      -----------End of Flashback-----------

Usually when you look back at being 7 years old, you had happy memories. But 7 was when my parents died. And I would get my revenge. I felt a tear escape my eye and then I heard Tsumu.

"Omi...are you...okay?" He whispered.
I looked up and there he stood, hair dripping water with a towel around his waist. I nodded and wiped my tears away. Then I threw him a t-shirt, shorts, and boxers. "Get changed dumbass."

He didn't question it and just did what I told him to. Once he finished, he walked over and sat beside me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He said softly, not wanting to freak me out.
I shrugged my shoulders and tried my best to not cry again, but I ended up crying anyway. This time Tsumu pulled me into a hug. I buried myself into his shoulder and cried harder.

"I miss them so much!" I wailed quietly.
Tsumu rubbed circles into my back and gave me little pats to reassure me. I eventually calmed down enough to calm down long enough to talk.

"Did you see that Spiderman guy on the news?" Atsumu asked curiously.

"...Yea, I think I saw him." I answered.

"Do you think he would save me if I jumped off a roof?"

"Yeah...but why would you do that?"

"Well, if he saved me, we could kiss and he could take me back to his place and we could, well, you know." He explained, smirking at the end.

I think my face turned into a tomato. OhmyfuckinggawdtheMiyaAtsumuwantstofuckwithSpidermanakame! I can't breathe! How the hell am I supposed to respond?
Luckily, my phone buzzed from under the bed and showed it was a text.

                               Osamu

Osamu: Bitch was u that spider
guy who stopped that other
guy from robbing
the bank???

                                                   Me: yes.

Osamu: Damn -.-

I turned my phone off and looked back up at Atsumu. "What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing."

           -------------------------------------------

a/n: omg yall!!!!! im very sorry for the typing mistakes i made in the previous chapters! i think I fixed them all but if I didnt, please tell me and i will fix them. love yall!! sorry that its short again! thanks again for reading!