Chap. 9: Secret Identity Revealed and Suna!?

Sakusa POV:

     The day was today. The day I would tell Atsumu that I was Spider-Man. As I was walking over to his dorm, I was fiddling with my fingers, nervous about how he would react.

I knocked on his door a couple minutes later, and there he stood, still in pajamas and a hoodie. He looked up from the floor when I called out for him. When he saw me, a huge smile came across his face, and he greeted me with a kiss.

“Hey, babe! Why did you knock? It's so early in the morning,” he whined.

"There's something important I need to tell you." I replied.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow at me. “What is it? Did the universe finally decide I'm worthy of a million dollars!?" He exclaimed while laughing loudly, and I couldn't help but laugh along too.
I shook my head at him. "No, no, not that at all," I said, trying to calm down.
I started speaking again, "Today I'm going to tell you that I'm..." I took a deep breath "Spider-Man!" I exclaimed.
He had gone silent when he finished talking. And he stared at me.

And stared.

And stared.

And he continued to stare.

It went on for way too long for my liking, and then he broke eye contact with me.

“You...are Spider...man?" Was all he could get out as words.

I nodded. “Yes, yes I am,” I said. “Well? Are you going to tell me what’s wrong or...?”

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “Nothing’s wrong…well...sort of.”
I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.
“What do you mean by sort of?”

“Well, uh, well…you see…” he stammered, “I have been…uh…having a hard time with accepting that you're a superhero...and stuff like that...” he explained. He seemed a little nervous about his explanation.

I tried to keep my expression neutral as I processed this information. ‘Well, shit,'
I thought.

"Oh."

Silence fell between us once more. Neither of us knew how to continue our conversation. Luckily, the silence was broken by the sound of a police siren going off.

"Sorry, duty calls!" I said before running off, changing into my costume. I jumped onto my webbing and swung away. It wasn't until after I left that I realized Atsumu hadn't stopped staring at me.

-----------------------------------------------

Atsumu POV:

When Sakusa told me about his secret identity, I had assumed that he would be proud of himself, and that I would have to learn to accept it eventually. But now, sitting in my room, I'm still processing it.

After everything he's done for me, he still keeps doing things that make me question if we really belong together. And if so, why does he have to keep hiding who he is from me? Sure, keeping secrets isn't something he would typically do, but maybe he's lying to protect me. I can't blame him if that's what he's doing.

I guess that's my fault too, considering the way I reacted earlier. Maybe I was being too harsh with him. After all, we both know that he doesn't have any problem telling the truth. Well, except when it comes to the fact that he's a superhero.

I went to bed and quickly fell asleep.
The next day I went over to hang out with Omi when I saw the most horrific thing. My Omi was getting beat up by a huge gang! Not only that, but one of them had their gun pointed right at my Omi! The rest of the gang was cheering him on, looking ready to shoot at any moment. They obviously planned this all out beforehand.

I had seen enough. I couldn't sit and watch anymore. So without thinking twice, I ran straight at them. I grabbed the first guy and threw him into the others. There was no hesitation, just pure rage. My anger was the only thing I knew at the moment. That didn't stop me though; I just kept throwing punches left and right, not even caring who got hit as long as they were out cold. I started screaming.

That's when I realized; I woke up in a cold sweat. It was just a dream. It wasn't real. Nothing else mattered. I lay back down, pulling the covers over my head to block out the light streaming into my room. All I wanted to do right now was sleep, sleep forever, because I felt absolutely horrible.

As much as I'd rather be sleeping, I know it wouldn't be very healthy. It takes effort to stay awake during the day. I pulled myself out of bed and slowly trudged to the bathroom, trying desperately not to slip on the ground. I took a quick shower, trying to wash away the nightmare from my mind, although the feeling of dread refused to leave me alone. It lingered for hours on end, and I just kept falling deeper and deeper into the abyss.

Eventually I found myself at work, posing for a photographer that wasn't Omi. He was probably at school. But no, this photographer's name was Suna Rintarō. And if anything, Suna Rintarō is one of the most talented photographers in Tokyo. No doubt he has an incredible talent for capturing images. Samu has a crush on him but is too chicken to say anything. So I figured I'd help give him a nudge.

"So...Suna, what do you think of my brother?" I asked casually, pretending to adjust my earrings.

"Hm?" He questioned, taking notes.
"My brother...isn't he beautiful?" I said. "And he's very nice too. And funny. He's like an angel!" I gagged on the inside but whatever, because Suna blushed a little and said, "Yeah, he's pretty great."
At this point, I don't think it will take long for the two to start dating.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Osamu POV:

I was stomping into our dorm and yelled, "Miya fucking Atsumu!"

I heard rustling coming from the other side of the room, and when he walked in, I walked over to him, grabbed his shoulders, and started shaking him back and forth. "Miya Atsumu! What the hell did you tell Rintarō!?"

He yelped when I shook him harder, and it took him a few seconds to compose himself. Once he did, he laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Samu...I was just telling him how amazing you are!" He exclaimed.

"OK well thank you because now he asked me out on a date!" I stomped away, smiling because I know, Atsumu is probably confused.

          -----------------------------------------
A/n: Oof! This chapter was crazy! But hey! We got a new POV! Anygays, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it! And we got 1097 words! Finally, I longer chapter!

Here's a random Miraculous meme lol. Idk why but I keep laughing whenever I see it. Also, there's a lot of sickness going around so please stay safe my lovelies 😷💖. Bye love yall!!