Chap. 20: An OsaSuna Special Part 2

A/n: Okay. So. I'm starting to get bored with this book, but I'm not leaving yall. So, the next chapter will be the last one, BUT it'll be a long one. Thank yall for this amazing experience. I mean, 8k!?!?! That means a lot to me. So thank yall so much. Now... enjoy this chapter.

_________________________________________

Suna POV:

I was running to class and when I arrived, I sat in my usual seat. I didn't expect Osamu to show up since he usually did this class online. And as usual, he wasn't there.

'Huh, does he not care that I'm gone?' I thought to myself. Atsumu rushed in and plopped beside me.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs. Takishero!" Atsumu said. Mrs. Takishero just nodded and continued on with the lecture. She was cool. She was my favorite professor.

"So, what's up with you and my brother? He spent all night looking for you," he said to me.

"Oh? Well, that's a shocker. I was just in my office," I said, unable to stop my eyes from rolling. "What does he want?"
He raised an eyebrow at me.

'You know damn well what he wants.'

"Are you really going to ask me that? Come on, Rinrin. Just tell me if you guys are..." His sentence was cut off by me cutting him off.

"No. We're not broken up." It came out harsher than intended, but I really wasn't ready to talk about this just yet. Not until I got over everything. "Is that all?" I asked, now focusing on the lesson. After some more silence, he shrugged and started to listen to his music.
_________________________________________

When school ended and Atsumu left, I decided to try to find Osamu. I walked past everyone talking and laughing in the halls. They didn't even notice me as I passed them. All of a sudden, someone bumped into me, nearly knocking us both down. When we both righted ourselves, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I let out a grunt and rubbed my head, but when I turned around, I realized that it wasn't anyone from our school. A tall man dressed all in black stood next to me.

"Hey. Watch where you're goin' kid." He said defensively. Then he gasped lightly and smiled, "Wait, are you Suna Rintarou?"

"Uh... yeah. That's me." I said confusedly. Why did this guy know who I am? Was he stalking me?

"Good. Because I have a proposition for you." He said.

"And what would that be?"

"You're a photographer, right?"

"Uh, yeah. I mean, it is my major."

"Well, me and my uh... buddies need someone to take pictures for a photo shoot. Up for it? We'll pay ¥41,782.20."

"¥41,782.20!? Hell yeah! Give me your number and the desired address!" I yelled excitedly. He handed me his cell phone, and I typed in my information while holding his phone. As soon as I finished, he gave it back.

"Now then. Here's our address," he said, handing me a paper, "I suggest you come tonight at 6pm. There'll be two people waiting for you at the gate and they'll give you money."

"Sounds fine to me," I replied. "See ya later!"

"Sure thing. Bye, Suna." He waved and left.
_________________________________________

Once I arrived at the apartment, only to be embraced tightly by Osamu.

"Where were you?!" He asked frantically.

"Um, I went to my office?" I answered, feeling uncomfortable. It had been months since he'd been acting like this. He held onto me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry. So, so sorry. I'll do whatever you want from now on. Just please don't leave me like that again." He cried softly. I sighed. If this is how Osamu is acting, I'm pretty sure he's not playing games, and he cares. He looked miserable. He hugged me tighter.

"Please don't cry, baby," I whispered sadly. I went to hold his hand, but I accidentally touched his wrist. That caused him to wince.

'Shit shit shit no no no,' I thought to myself. I really hoped my brewing suspicions were wrong.

"Baby?" I whispered, letting go of him, a worried expression painted on my face, and an expression of guilt painted on his. He looked away ashamed.

TW: S-H

"Are you okay?" He still wouldn't look at me. "Osamu?" I took his sleeve and rolled it up slowly so he could stop me if he wanted to. He didn't. And I wish he did. There were many, many scars. They all looked new. But he wasn't crying anymore. Just sniffling quietly. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned up a bit. He still wouldn't look at me. "Osamu?"

It finally hit me that this wasn't a game. Or if it was, it was a very bad one. Osamu loved me too much, and he couldn't stand being without me. This was real. This was something that was hurting him deeply.

I pulled him back into a tight hug and ran my fingers through my hair, and I started tearing up, "I am so, so sorry. I'm gonna go call a client to cancel an appointment, and then we're going to talk about this, okay?" I said, letting go of him and cupping his face.

He didn't say anything, so I just kissed his forehead before walking away. Once outside the apartment building, I dialed my clients number. Thankfully, she picked up the phone. "Hello? I was just calling to let you know that I have to cancel our photoshoot for tonight. I hope you understand." I said, trying to sound professional.

"Actually, we don't. And we have Osamu, too, by the way. You should start locking your windows. And I know you probably have a lot of questions, so I'll just answer them now. Yes, the photoshoot was a lie. We work for Akio Akira. That address we gave you? Bring Osamu's brother and his boyfriend to that destination. Now, we have things to do. You have till midnight."

That was the last thing he said before hanging up. My eyes widened in horror. I had to help save Osamu. So, of course, on instinct, I started sprinting for Atsumu and Sakusa's apartment.