home

HOME - part 1

Your POV

"i got it" i screamed. "i fucking got it!"
i told pressley over the phone.
"OMG ARE YOU FR? WE WILL CELEBRATE THIS!!"
"i cant believe it. i really cant."
"i am so happy for you y/n."

i got the role in stranger things 4 (pretend that its not out yet). im gonna be lisa. basically she is a new character (obvi) who is shopping alone in the mall, wanna buy some ice cream at the scoops ahoy but she hears dustin and the others conversation about the russians, upside down etc.. and basically just joining them and yea i cant spoiler more.

i got the role and that means i have to live in atlanta for 8 months like while we film but probably we will stay there. my dad will come with me obviously but pressley, my best friend cant. but its okay. ill have free weeks where we can travel home, and she can come too. i mean i hope. but the positive thing is that my uncles fam lives in north carolina and thats pretty close to atlanta.

my dad have to make some phone calls, im gonna get new managers. the duffer brothers already contacted him tho so it wont be that difficult.

a/n: rn im gonna do a time skip to a few months later bc im sooo layz. sorry lol

its 9pm. today was the last day of private school before summer break. we are moving to atlanta in 5 days. im gonna spend my last days with pressley.

im both sad and excited about the moving. and fucking stressful. i mean im happy that i got the role but im so afraid about what everyone is gonna think about me. and the cast. what if they will hate me or something. and it might be a bit selfish but how is it gonna look like? y/n y/l/n works for the duffers and they doesnt even like her.

anyways im going to pressleys tomorrow for 2 days and then she is gonna come over for another two days.

tomorrow, 4pm

"hey y/n come in darling" her mom welcomed me.
"hello mrs. o'brem!"
"shes upstairs. i think youll find your way."
"yes, thank you." i smiled then i ran upstairs to pressleys room.
"okay so, i have some food, drinks for now and some clothes that i wanna give you." i opened the door after a knock.
"hey y/n!"

we were in her room all night and stayed up till 2am, then go to sleep. we were watching movies, talking and just being on our phones.
tomorrow her parents are taking us out for dinner, my dad is coming too.

time skip: one day before moving

pressley had to leave early bc i havent really packed my wardrobe yet. i said goodbye to her. im not saying there were no tears but before we leave we will say goodbyes again bc our parents wants to meet for one last time in a loooong time. they are best friends since they were kids so, so we are. we grew up together, we are 16 years olds now, there is 3 days between us and we know each other since we were babies. basically we are like twins.

so yes. its really hard but its not the end of the world right? i thought while i was crying. it is. i have too much shit going on. but i can do it. i have to do it for my dad. for pressley and her family. i can do it.

i calmed down then went downstairs to see if my dad is still up. he was.

"hey dad."
"hey y/n. why arent you sleeping? we are gonna wake up in 5 hours for our plane. go rest a bit."
"why arent YOU sleeping?"
"i couldnt fall asleep so i came to drink some tea." i just stared at him.
"im sorry dad that we have to move. if i dont even apply for the role we wouldnt have to move but i didnt even thought of getting it i mean i thought they will find someone better dad im sorry its because of me."
"no y/n, stop! thats totally not your fault okay? you got the role its that all matter! i wanted you to got it!and you know that i wanted to move anyways. dont you dare think its a bad thing!" he looked at me. "y/n. i wanted to move okay? you know that too! and this is just so much better like this! you can follow your dreams. and we will have a bigger garden, i can finally make my own dream garden. its really hard but its gonna be okay!" i looked at him tearing up. "micheal, kelly and grace are gonna come tomorrow tonight and we will go out and eat dinner with them okay? were gonna meet with them so much more then before. its gonna be so much better like this and we will meet with pressleys a lot okay?"
"okay dad." i said with a sigh. "i think im gonna try and sleep but please, you too."
"i will."
"love you dad."
"i love you too y/n, good night."
i smiled at him then walked to my room.

this is gonna be fucking hard but at least we can leave all this shit memories behind. we can leave every shit behind.