your text

YOUR TEXT - part 34

your POV

"y/n, y/n!"
"mhmm?"
"baby?"
"sadie? what are you doing here? what time is it?"
"its 10am, are you okay?"
"what?"
"i just woke up and saw your text from the middle of the night are you okay?"
"i am fine."
"your eyes are red and puffy. whats going on?" i just looked at her and i couldnt say a word "you tried to" she sighed "do something?"
damn girl its 10am i just opened my eyes.
"no, no no sadie. i am sorry. i am so sorry." sadie just layed next to me and kissed me. "can we continue this later please? i slept nothing all night."
"of course."
"i am sorry i love you baby."
"i love you too."

i fell asleep and the next time i woke up was 4 hours later at 2pm. i was turning away from sadie so when i realized it from my sleep i turned back to her.
"good morning again"
"mm" i mumbled. i climbed up and put my face on her shoulder facing her neck. also one of my leg was on her. "i love you"
"i love you too y/n."
she started softly stroking my leg and of course my ass, the one which was chilling on her stomach.

"so, what happened?" she asked after a few minutes
"i just had a mental breakdown, thats it."
"anything else happened?" she whispered.
"baby, im not gonna kill myself, i wont okay?"
"not just that y/n, did you, i dont know, re-... relapsed?"
"nonono." i tried to comfort sadie cuz she started crying. "baby, i didnt okay? please believe me. do you wanna see?" we sat up.
"i dont wanna lose you y/n." she sobbed.
"sade you wont! i am not going anywhere okay? it was just a mental breakdown and i missed you so i texted you!" i hugged her. "look!" i showed her my arms, belly and legs. "i promise i wont ever do it again, thats the past. i promise."
"i wont make you promise it baby, i know it sometimes just make it worst."
"you dont have to make me promise because i wont do it again okay? please dont worry about me."
"y/n i cant not worry okay? you are suffering next to me, i have no idea when will you just collapse while you stand up, or worst. i cant not worry because i love you. i love you more than anything and i cant lose you baby, i cant live with the feeling of maybe 3 days later you will end up in a hospital because your eating disorder is so bad and you dont see it and its not your fault but y/n you have to trust me and let me help you, let your father or pressley or grace or your therapist help you! please." she was crying. because of me. "and its not only the eating disorder there is your depression and i dont want you to try to, to try to end it.. again." she whispered her last word.
"aga-? i didnt- you know-? how?"
"why do you think your father gave me a key? 'just in case he is not home and someone has to come in?' i know about all 3 of them baby. i am sorry." she looked in my eyes. "i am sorry i didnt meant to be rude."
"no sadie. i should have told you before. i am sorry i dont want you to worry.
"then baby start to recover." she cried. "please."
she looked deep in my eyes. she is right. is it actually worth it? i am losing her and my dad because my mental illnesses are taking control of me.
"sadie." i started crying. i couldnt really breathe. it came from nowhere. "i lo-ove y-you. please for-forgive me."
"i am not mad at you, i am not mad at all its not your fault." i just cried like she is not talking to me. "its not your fault baby, its not your fault."
we hugged, i calmed down after a while.

"now can we eat lunch i am hungry." i asked.
"i uh yes, yes of course uh. let me get us something." she jumped up from the bed and walked out of my room. "ill be quick, i love you."

sadies POV

"now can we eat lunch i am hungry." she asked. i frozed for a second. i have never heard this question from her before. i am so happy that she asked me tho.
"i uh yes, yes of course uh. let me get us something." i jumped up from the bed and i walked towards her door. "ill be quick, i love you." i walked out of her room. i am so happy.

i ran downstairs where i found his dad. "i talked with her, she is okay. she didnt do anything last night it was just a mental breakdown."
"oh thank god, thank you sadie, thank you for being here for her." eric hugged me.
"i will always be here for her. but now. she asked for food."
"wait she did?"
"mhm."
"okay, okay." her dad started running up and down in the kitchen. "we have mac and cheese, lasagna, but i can make anything she wants."
"mac and cheese is good."
the panic was real tbh.
i got two big bowl of mac and cheese and i went back to her.

"mac and cheese?" she said as i opened her room.
"yes." i put a plate in front of her. "its okay y/n, we are not rushing take your time."

____
i hope you liked this part i am running out of ideas