mom?

part - 29

your POV - still the 1th day in nyc

after 10pm we went to the time square. thats one of my favorite place here. we were laughing so much! i missed this.
"omg do you remember when you fell next to that sign?" she laughed.
"shut up it wasnt funny!" i laughed with her.
"and when an old lady came up to us and asked us where is the eiffel tower?"
"and we said that she has to turn the left on that street-"
"and she did."
"she was on drugs i am sure!" we laughed again.

there were a lot of paparazzi so we had to leave. my bodyguards were next to us but they ruined the vibe so we left to a more quiet place.

we were sitting in a park. there were no one else just us, and my bodyguards lmao, but they were away from us you know, we need privacy.
me and press were talking and looking at the stars.

"did you relapse y/n?" she whispered.
"with what?"
"depression, ed?"
"i am trying to be happier, and with the ed its complicated."
"talk about it. please."
"i didnt relapsed." i never really got better. just because i ate 3 meals it never meant i am better. "im eating but just the thoughts."
"ahh i know" she mumbled. i cant let her know, i dont want her to struggle because of me. "youll be okay just stay strong okay?"
"i will, please dont worry about me. i dont wanna deal with ed, i wanna enjoy nyc."
"you will, i promise."
"anyways. can i meet with dave?"
"yes. you obvi can.

we went home after this and slept in.

2th day in new york city

i woke up at 11am, press was still sleeping. i texted sade and i went to my social apps. instagram.

strangerthingstv has posted a new photo.

it was us, the cast from behind the scenes.
why do i look like this?
why does my hips are like that?
why cant i just look skinnier. i am eating lot more than i did. i have to stop.

i was scrolling through instagram home page.
i am following more celebrities than friends or anyone else so my feed is looks like a red carpet.

it looks like a 'this is how you should look like'

"can you give me the water?" press mumbled. she just woke up.
"mhm."
"what time is it."
"almost 12am."
"okay. ill get ready by 1pm. no maybe 2pm. then we could go out. mcdonalds?"
"okay!"
she got ready and we went out.

i dont like to call fans the people who are following me on social media and love me for who i am, or as a my 'celeb personality' or idk you know what i mean. so i dont like to call them fans but i dont have any other word for that to be honest. anyways i met with some kind one, we took pictures but after a really short time like only just a few minutes more and more people, even the paparazzi came there to us and it was getting so stressful so my bodyguards are saved us from that.

we went to a more quiet place, my uber got us mcdonalds so we were eating alone under a tree.
"i am sorry press, i didnt know that this much of people will come here."
"its okay y/n, its not your fault. they were excited tp see you."
"yes but still! i am a normal person too. i guess."

"are you?" i heard a familiar voice responding to me. me and press both turned around.
"excuse you. no fucking way do yo-"
"press dont. shes not worth it."
"hows life y/n? i thought that you know" she took a deep breath with a smile. "i thought you die-"
"dont even try to say it. leave us alone for real! what were you even thinking?"
"pressley shes really not worth it."
"yes press, why do you do it anyway?"
"dont call me that, i am pressley for you, or like no one. and i am sorry but how old are you? you came here to bully your own kid? as a grown up woman?"
"haha you are all funny. y/n dont forget what you were thinking about. you will grow out this. hows your dad? still mad?"
"how did you find us anyway?"
"i saw you pressley in the mcdonalds, then i saw a lot of people and then y/n."
"leave." i said. i was about to say 'leave mom', but she is not my mother.
"you are sick. you dont deserve this worl-"
"maam, i have to ask you to leave."
"so you have bodyguards now y/n?"
"leave for fuck sakes! y/n is not sick, she is normal. you know nothing about her so leave right now. psycho bitch."
"what d-"
"you have to leave, Miss." my bodyguard said stepping closer to us.
"no, she is my daughter i can talk to her anytime i want."
"we have some same genes unfortunately, but i am not your daughter. you are no one to me."
"please leave them alone Miss." my other bodyguard stepped closer.

they took her away.

"oh my fucking god. what the fuck just happened. are you okay?"
"i am alright, i used to it, i mean i used to her words."
"i am sorry y/n! but you are not sick, you deserve to be alive please dont belive her!" press started panicking. she knows me to well.
"i am not! i love you press, thank you for defending me."
"i love you so much! i am happy that you are here with me."

we hugged. i teared up. i think she did too.
we went back to home, or to hers. i cried.
i didnt tell sadie yet. she will know, like later. but we did told my dad that we met her and everything. he was so pissed off, he wanted to find her. he wouldnt hurt her physically. he would never do that but he wanted to talk to her. its not needed. i am okay i think. it hurts obviously but ill get over it.

_____
i currently just finished writing a really good part
i think its gonna be good
give me a star if you likeeed it