sadie

sadie - part 38

sadies POV

its been a few days [since the last chapter]. i am home with my older brother michael. we are in the living room watching tv. my mom is in work, so does my dad. my other brothers took my sister out. we were too tired to go.

i am mentally tired to go anywhere. i cant sleep because i am always stressing. my stomach is always in pain. my mom and dad are arguing more and more everyday and i am afraid whats gonna happen next. my girlfriend relapsed to her eating disorder and i think she has a depressive episode going on again. her therapist is not helping her enough. my oldest brother will move more far away than he is now, he is moving to europe which is cool but thats a continent away, and mich is moving a state away with his girlfriend. and work is stressful, there are upcom events where we are invited and i am not ready. paparazzi and everything is getting too much.
anxiety is killing me.

"sade, can you pass me my water bottle?" i heard him asking me, but i didnt really heard him. "sade?" he waited again. "sadie!"
"oh sorry i zoned out what do you want again?"
"you all right?"
"yes, i was thinking about work."
"sadie i know you, whats up?"
"i dont want you to move out and spencer to move this far away."
"sadie i am not moving that far, i am 20 minutes away okay? you can visit anytime. spencer is old now, he wasnt even home that much. is there something else?"
i looked at him and my eyes filled with tears. "sadie whats wrong?"
"y/n is a-, has an-o" i cant say it out loud. i dont want to say it out loud. i am sure he noticed but still. "y/n is anorexic and has several mental illnesses." i whispered. "she is at her lowest again and i dont know how to help. there is too much pressure on me mich, i cant loose her i love her with all my heart." i said it quietly. "tell me what to do micheal, please tell me how to help her. how to help me."
"come here." he hugged me while i cried in his arms. "when i can i make her eat, i am with her so she is not alone, we are texting all day but i cant stop her depression. no one can help her until she doesnt want it."
"sadie to be honest, no one can help her, until she starts helping herself. you know that."
"paparazzi are aggressive." i changed the theme after a fade smile. "they are asking me about my or hers past."
"ignore them, i saw that in tiktok, you were in a badass edit ignoring them."
"i feel so bad, i am afraid that people will bully me because of that."
"sadie you have power, you are a celebrity, everyone knows you! if they do something you could ruin their whole life by an instagram post."
"you are right."

meanwhile Y/Ns (your) POV

maya is coming over today to mine for a few hours. its 2pm and she is arriving in any minutes, she was at filming. she is coming over to give me my shirt what i left in my dressing room in the other day. i really want to wear that to todays dinner because sadies family is coming over, not everyone tho. only her parents, jacey and mich.

"daad, can you make some tea please?"
"of course honey!"
the doorbell rang as soon as he finished his sentence. "oh, she is here!" i ran to the door. "heey!" we hugged.
"hey y/n, eric!"
"nice to see you again!" she and my dad already met before, when he was picking me up from work, or when the group were hanging out you know.

we go downstairs to my room. "your house is so pretty, specially your room, oh my god!"
we sat down on my bed and we just talked because we dont know much about each other.
"what did the duffers wanted to say to you a few days ago? during filming, they randomly stopped."

____
i am going to post one or two part for a few weeks!! i am going to try and write more but idk if i am going to be able to.