out of breath !

OUT OF BREATH- part 27

your POV

smut
a few days went by. i have a 1 and a half week long break. i am going to a vacation with my dad and pressleys family. its 5 day long, 4 night.

we are leaving tomorrow around 5pm.
tonight sadie is sleeping at mine, my dad is gonna be away for the night at his girlfriends house.

"bye girls, dont break anything or dont put the house on fire please. ill be home tomorrow by 2pm."
"bye dad!"
"bye eric."
"oh and y/n, please can you clean the dishes? its just a few cups."
"of course dad."
"thank you."

we were laying on the couch for hours and around 11pm i got up to do the dishes. if i do it now, i dont have to deal with it tomorrow.
"want me to help you?"
"nope, but thank you. do you need anything tho? something to eat?"
"no." she smiled.
while i was washing the cups sadie was watching the tv or more like her phone.

"only one left." she said as she walked up to me and hugged me from behind.
"mhm."
she started kissing the side of my neck "i maybe do wanna eat."
"and what do you want to eat?" i smiled because i already knew her answer.
before she could answer her hands slipped down to my belly "you." she whispered.
i turned to her way and i kissed her lips with a long warm kiss. we started making out.
"we should go back to my room." i whispered between 2 kiss."

wouldnt it be very bizarr to fuck someone in the kitchen where my dad is eating sometimes. in my opinion its kinda disgusting.

we ran upstairs. i closed my door behind us, we are home alone but i just feel more comfortable if its not open you know.

as soon as we stepped in sadie lifted me up, grabbing my ass and pushing me to the wall. i wrapped my legs around her waist.
my hands were either in her hair or on her cheeks. we were kissing, our tongue were dancing with each other.

she was kissing my neck leaving there soft hickeys.
"im gonna make you mine tonight." she whispered into my lips.
"make me yours." i smiled as i bit my bottom lips. i leaned in to continue kissing her.
she slowly walked to my bed with me, put her right hand on my back, the left to the bed and she slowly put me down. "im gonna make you yell tonight y/n."
she took off her shirt while i took off mine.

i was laying in bed under sadie, in a bra, panty and a short. but so was she.

she kissed me. one of her hand was on my bra, sometimes on my cheek. "dont let a piece of cotton stop you." i said needy.

she stopped kissing me, looked at me and smiled.
it was hot not gonna lie. "mhm, dont be scared, i wont."

she unclipped my bra and threw it away and started sucking my tits with no hesitation.
i didnt even had to beg her or anything.

i moaned slightly as i couldnt stay in one pose, i was lifting up my chest, or my hip. i just couldnt stay still, she was so good.

her right hand were slowly running down on my body stopping at the bottom of my belly. she slowly started kissing down my body.
"can i?" she asked, allude to take my pants off.
"ye —mm"

i tried to not moan but she was playing with my bobbies okay?

this time i was only in a panty. before she did anything she climbed back to my lips. started kissing me again. her hand was on my panty, stroking it.
"mm — sade! hhh, mm" i was gasping for breath.
"dont be shy baby, you dont have to be quiet." she said as she slowly started kissing down my body again.

she took off my panty and threw it across the room. it landed next to my other clothes. "i am gonna fuck you so bad." she said needy.
"please!" i moaned. again.

her fingers slowly touched my private spot. "are you okay with this?" she asked softly.
"mhm, very okay."
she started drawing circles on it with her forefinger.
"mm -, mmmm." i was moaning louder and louder. "dont play with —mmMmh, me plea –mm" i said as i were moving my hips, trying to make myself fucked.
"what do you want y/n?"
"sade, bab –mmmm! please!"
"please what?" she asked smiling.
"fuck me sadie!" i said between two moans.

she needed nothing more. two of her fingers split inside me, my hips bucks against hers, i am way to lost to control my body reactions.
"mmm – sadie!" i moan out loud.

my hips were moving, trying to get more of her fingers. "you like it huh?" she asked needy.
"mhmm – mm"

not gonna lie, we were so loud.

"sade mmm, baby –MM! i am gonna, im gon- mm!" i moaned again as i looked at the ceiling, grabbing the bedding. "fuck, why did you stopped?" i was gasping for breath.
she fucking stopped fucking me before i even cum.
"we are not done yet." she smirked.

her fingers were on my pussy again, drawing circles on it. "what are you doi- mmm!"
"shhh." she whispered but i just moaned as a response.
"why did you sto-" i swear i really just need to 'shhh' cuz i cant even say a damn sentence without moaning. dont come at me, she is so good at it.

as she was doing some really good thing with my body down there she slowly started kissing down my body from my belly.
so this is where we are going.

she stopped at my pussy. looked at me with a 'are you okay with this' look. i was, so i nodded.

she started kissing my inner thighs while she was tickling my private part. then there she was, kissing my pussy. not doing anything else. just kissing it.
but it was still so good, i kept moaning.

she slowly licked it, i couldnt stay still. adter a few soft lick, she started eating me. she grabbed my inner thighs and literally ate me out. her tongue was inside me, moving like some fish which is out of the water.
"sadie!" i moaned her name. "mmm – sade!"

i thought that i am her first girlfriend and that she never did this before but she is SO good at this.

i tightened the bedding again, lifting my hips up and then i cummed.
"mmm, you taste so good." she flirted. i was out of breath.
she climbed back to the top of me and gave me a really long, warm kiss.

"i love you so much."
we fell asleep as we cuddled.