night filming

NIGHT FILMING - part 20

your POV

me, sadie, finn and gaten are all have to go to set for 9pm. caleb is gonna come later too, because he is starting at 10pm. its gonna be a night-shift and i cant wait!

me and finn talked a bit then we were off to the camera-room.

"no lisa, you cant please." mike and i were arguing.
"i know my power. i can control it."
"but you are being irresponsible."
"no finn- oh i am sorry, sorry." we laughed.

i have been messing up the names everytime. once when i was 'talking' with max i said millie, not sadie, millie i dont even know. it was actually funny tho. but i am not the only one who is messing up with them names, everyone does! its kinda hard to look at finn and say mike when i am really in my role and yeah you know what i mean.

"its okay." matt laughed. "three point two, action!"
"no lisa, you cant please."
"i know my power. i can control it."
"but you are being irresponsible."
"no mike, you cant feel how much my power can take okay? you-"
"i maybe cant but we fucking lost els power once and we cant lose it again, we cant lose your power either ok?"
"but i wont lose it and what if i do mike? we need to risk it. they cant win, and to be honest we cant stay alive if we lose the battle." i yelled.
mike sigh and walked out of the room.
"he is worried lisa." max said.
"look, i dont know what happened last time with you all but this time i will risk it, i wont let el risk it, i wont let you or mike or steve or anyone of you risk it. i will. if i lose my power then el will still have hers and we can still believe that at least she will do it, but i wont lose it. but now we cant keep worrying about what will happen. if we win this its gonna be over forever! we dont have to worry about this anymore. and if maybe we both loose our power we wont need it anymore cuz they are gonna be GONE. its gonna be over."
gaten and max looked at each other then back to me.
"okay lets fucking do this." gaten said.
we powerfully walked out of the room.

after a break caleb arrived too.
"hey y/n!" he walked in my dressing room. "whats up? how are you? hows things going with sadie?"
"im okay, and we are okay too." i smiled. "and you? any relationship thing?"
"nah, not really. i am off of relationships im gonna focus on myself for a bit after the breakup." oh and uh yes caleb and his girlfriend (who was mentioned in the beginning of the story, where they made that party at millies).
"sounds a really good idea to me."
we talked a bit more then we left to film again, but this time a different scene.

"el is gone!" caleb, i mean lucas ran into the room.
"what do you mean she is gone?"
"she is gone, she was at her room a day before but she is gone and hopper dont know where she is."
"okay everyone, calm down please. i can find her." i closed my eyes. i was breathing heavily, for acting of course. i was so in my role that i was focusing in real life. i am such a good actor.
"so? did you found anything?" mike said.
"not yet."
"shit shit shit shit." dustin started panicking. "the only thing she cant see is the russians. what if-"
"no! dont even think about that." max stopped him from finishing her sentence. "no."
"shut up, she cant focus if you are talking."
i opened my eyes, breathing heavily and tearing up. "i cant see her."
we all looked at each other shocked and then ross yelled.
"cut! it was really good, well done. next is fifteen point six."

after we were done we went to our dressing room again. of course this is just a few mins of whats happening during filming. its always took us hours to finish one 2 minute long scene.

we had some voice record thing later, then we were done. tomorrow i have to come in for some more voice recording stuff again.
we took sadie home and at the way to her house we decided that im gonna sleep there. so basically my dad took us to sadie.

sadie was laying on her bed. i just got back from her sisters room and i immediately layed on top of her. "i love you sadie." i kissed her.
"i love you y/n."

we started making out. she is so beautiful and hot. really hot. specially when she is kissing down my throat. her hands were running over my body, so was mine on hers.

i cant even imagine what would i do right now if i never apply for this role. making out with someone? i am 100 percent sure that i wouldnt.
if i am being honest i would probably cry right now.
anywaysssss
we sat up, i was sitting in her laps still kissing.

____
!! OMG I FORGOT TO MENTION IT DID YALL SEE THAT NOAH JUST CAME OUT AS GAY? I AM SO PROUD OF HIM
i honestly had a noah schnapp phase for like i dont know 3 years and then now seeing him out is actually melting my heart AND AOXJSOD I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM
also i just noticed that i did mentioned it before but nvm