bad mood

BAD MOOD - part 24

sadies POV

i was filming with y/n, millie, gaten, caleb, noah, finn and joe. later y/n, millie and noah left. i will be done with filming by 5pm i think.

its currently 3:10pm and im on a break till 3:30pm.

____
y/n bebbs🫶🏻                                                 📞 📷 ℹ️

can we please sleep together
tonight please

of course are you okay
baby?

im alrr
i love you

i love you too baby

___

that was kinda weird.

"sadie, matt said that meet him in 5 minutes." gaten walked in after a knock.
"okay, do you know why?"
"no, but he didnt looked stressed when he asked me to tell you."
"oh ok, thank you gaten."

"hey, i heard you want to talk to me. am in trouble?"
"no, no. you have a interview in 3days, you didnt forget it right?"
"oh my god, i did actually shit"
"do you have clothes etc?"
"yes i think! if i dont i will go shopping later. thank you for reminding me. i think my manager forgot it too."
"its okay, i just had a feeling you know."

i immediately texted y/n.

____
y/n bebbs🫶🏻                                                 📞 📷 ℹ️

matt just reminded me
that i have a interview in
3 days

shit
i totally forgot it
ill wait in the waiting
room again while you are thereee
whos interview is this

jimmyy thank god

okayy we love him
____

y/ns (your) pov

i am home and i am laying on my bed right now watching some netflix. sadie will be at mine by 7pm.

i am planning to tell her how i feel lately, like tell her that i am fucking wanna die and my dad and her are the only reasons why i am alive right now.

"hey baby" sadie walked in to my room. she was a bit late, it was almost 8pm when she arrived.
"hey sadeee!" i runned to hug her and give her kisses.
after we talked i found the perfect time to tell her whats up.
"sadie, can we talk?"
"ofc y/n, you okay?"
i ignored her and just asked my annoying overthinking questions. "but you wont think i am a attention seeker right?"
"ofc not!"
"are your sure?"
"yes y/n! i would never think that you are an attention seeker! i wanna hear everything about you, about your mental health about everything okay?"
i sigh.
"take your time baby, i am here."
"well, i am gonna be short and quick. you and dad are the only reason whos are keeping me alive right now." i fucking teared up.
"what happened, whats going on?"
"sadie." i tried to not cry, i couldnt look in her eyes so i was looking around my room.

i dont know what i was expecting, i think i shouldnt even open up.

"come here." she wrapped her arms around my waist. "i am here for you okay? everything is gonna be okay, i love you y/n." she pulled me closer, kissed me then hugged me.
"i love you too."

i cried a little, we talked about things. how i am feeling then later about her. is she mentally okay etc. if she is listening to my problems i wanna hear hers. and even if shes not listening to me (ik it wont happen but anyway) i will listen to her.

"i am sorry sade, thank you for listening to me." i said tearing up again.
"no no, dont cry please. i am so happy that you talked to me."

she hugged me again.

later that night she made us dinner, and some tea. we watched her favorite movie on netflix where i slept in of course. i was so tired!

time skip: the morning of the interview.

in the past few days we were filming, i was focusing on my mental health. i have been so stressed and drained in the past few days so i needed to just relax. i turned off my brain, i disappeared from social media, the only thing i was using my phone for was text my best friends and sadie.

me and pressley are planning to meet up. she is gonna come to mine probably because she wanna see our house, meet with sadie etc.

its currently 8am. we are going to shopping for her, because she needs a dress for the interview. we are also going to do our nails.

"are you done y/n? they are here!"
"yes, a minute, you can go just give me a minute."
i was doing my make up. not like anyone would actually see it under the sunglasses.

his uber is taking us there and both of our bodyguards are coming with us. we picked out our outfits. we both wearing hats, sunglasses and big clothes expecting that no one will know who we are.
it didnt worked but the people who came up to us were so cute. they asked for pictures, tiktokos they even cried like i cant.