fuck me sadie !

FUCK ME SADIE - part 21

your POV

smut - NOT sexualizing her
i was sitting in sadies bedroom, in her lap making out with her, knowing whats going to happen next.

her hands were on my back, under my shirt. i had no bra on so if she wanna do something, her way was clean.
her fingers were slowly running down to my butt, stopping at my hip bones.

"what are you waiting for baby?" i smiled into our kiss.
"hmmm just playing a bit you know." she smirked.
"well then can we play something else? or skip a few part of the game" i smiled again as i slowly lifted my body up a bit, giving her hints that i wanna feel her hands on my ass.
"well, what are you wanna play?"
still not touching me.
"you know what i wanna play." im gonna give up. i want her to fuck me.
"no, not really can you please, tell me." her voice lowered as she said 'tell me'. it was fucking hot tho.
"sade."

she smiled in to our kiss again as i said her name. she liked that i am giving in, in the first 5 mins. "please, do what you wanna do." i whispered again with a big smile on my face.
her hands were finally under my hips. "and dont stop it." i whispered again in a more lower tune. she smiled and continued kissing me.
my hands were under her shirt, getting close to her bra. "can i?"
"please." she sighed as she grabbed my ass.
i unclipped her bra and threw it across the room. i stroked her ribs with the tips of my fingers "and can i?"
"y/n," she said, but didnt stop kissing me "like i already said, please!" she was so needy. i like it.

i touched her boobs.

i fucking touched sadie sinks fucking boobs.

she gasped for breath. she liked that, so did i.
"are you cold? your hands are cold."
"no, i am not. i dont know why."
"you want me to make you sweaty?" she asked. "you know, then you dont have to be cold." she giggled.
"oh shut up, i bet i do it better." i pushed her, because i wanted her to lay on the bed. i started kissing down her cheeks and jaw, slowly her throat, leaving small hickeys.
i went downer. this time i was kissing her chest. around her tits. she let out soft moans, she liked that.

i was on top of her, she quickly take off of me my shirt. i was a bit nervous because this is the first time seeing her naked, or the first time being naked infront of her. well, just half naked. for now.

"dont be shy y/n, do what you wanna do. do what i want you to." she said gasping for breath. i climbed back to her lips, my hands were running up and down next to her tits.
"i think i learned the rules of your game so, what do you want me to do?" i smiled.
before she could answer i kissed her, our tongue were dancing.

this time i made circles around her nipple.
"please." she moaned, i made her more needy in a minute.
i grabbed her tits, playing with it. drawing circles on her nipples.
"dont be shy baby, dont be shy please."
i started kissing down her body from her lips again, but now i didnt stopped at her chest. i went downer and nervously licked her nipple.
she moaned slightly. i liked that she liked what i am doing. i licked it again, and again. till i was sucking on them.

my hands were running down on her body, stopping at her pantie. "can i?"
"mhm, mhm, please."
i draw little circles there too. she moaned in.
"y/n, i am begging you." she moaned.
"begging? mhm, i like that."
i slowly put my hand in, and this time i was drawing circles on her pussy. i was stroking it.
she moaned.
"baby, quiet, your family is home."

my fingers slid in and she moaned again.
"is this good? is that comfy?"
"yes –mm, very comfy." i smiled and continued what i was just doing.
she was moving up and down, helping me. "y/n, faster –mm." i was moving my fingers in her, sometimes take it out, just to annoy her a bit.
"you are so, so goo-" she couldnt finish her own sentence because she moaned again.

i was sucking her nipples sometimes, to make her more needy.

my fingers were playing inside her. "y/n, mm — fuck!" she cum all over my finger.
"you were so good oh my god baby."
"i love you."
"i love you more."

after we kinda cleaned up we went back to bed and layed down next to each other.
we slowly fell asleep.

_____
i am sorry for late post i was so busy with school and home life😭
edit: the way that more people saw this part than the one before this🤨 hold yall phone with both of ur hands🙄