bakery

BAKERY - part 9

still sadies POV

we filmed then millie, y/n and i are went out to eat some breakfast.

i am afraid that i messed up something in y/ns brain with this breakfast thing but ill be with her all day till 4pm and i think im gonna be with her tonight too. she doesnt know this, yet.

"good morning!" we walked in to the bakery.
its a fancier pastry shop so we sat down to a table and read the menu. y/ns bodyguards were outside, millies and mine and are inside.
they have uk breakfast, avocado toast, scrambled eggs, egg toast, croissant and croissant sandwiches and a lot more thing. you can also buy here typical european bakery stuffs like bread.
"i think ill go with the blueberry creamcheese bagel and a double expresso latte." i said to the 'waiter'.
"ill have a avocado toast and a double expresso cappuccino" millie said.
"ill have scrambled eggs and a americano with almond milk please." y/n said.
she was in panic.

millies mom was calling her so she left while she was on the phone with her mom.
"y/n are you okay?" i asked.
"yes ofc. why are you asking?"
"you look nervous or stressed or more like both i dont know."
"no i am fine." she smiled. "are you?"
i usually think she is a good actress but rn not really. FUCKING FAKE SMILE GIRL. "yes. i am!"
"gosh my mom been calling me for days when im not home because i have to take care of ava. i have many siblings and I have to do it!"
we laughed.
"tell her that you cant."
"i cant because i am the only free-afternooned sibling. and i love being with ava i really do but you know its so hard after a full day of filming."
"yes i get it." i said.

we got our food and we ate. y/n was struggling but she tried to not show it. she did well to be honest. i only noticed it because i was focusing on her.

we all finished our food and coffee.

"i am so tired." millie mumbled.
"yeah me too, i slept so bad tonight."
"poor you, i didnt tho i am just tired." millie smiled.
we talked a bit more, then we went back to the studio. we continued filming.

your POV
time skip! ill skip 1 week!!!

me and sadie were hanging out almost every day after filming. we are so close to each other.
filming is great too.
but my mental health is not. you will hear about this later.

"dad, can sadie sleep over please?" i yelled from upstairs.
"yes, of course she can." he yelled back from downstairs.
"you can!"
"yaay i am so excited!"
we were face timing. it was friday night, 8pm.
"okay ill pack my things and ill come. byee."
and she hang up.

me and sadie are very close, like i know i said a few sentences before but like really very close. now i can say that she is my best friend. i guess. but i am not replacing grace or pressley.

i made some tea for us because i am a fan of homemade iced teas lately so she has to drink that too.

sadie<3 📞 📷 ℹ️
i am here let me in
let me in
let me in
let me in
let me in
sockskmsl
y/n
jaoxjensoskkakala

its opennnn come in
seen

____
"i brought donuts!" shit.
"and i made iced teas!"
"again?" she laughed.
"thats my new obsession leave me alone." i laughed
"hi eric, i brought donuts!" she smiled at my dad.
"no way sadie you didnt have to! but what is the flavor again?" he laughed.
"lotus crème brûlée filled."
"i never had them before. thank you."
he was so excited for those donuts. but i wasnt. i dont need them. i have my iced tea thats perfect for me.
"you okay y/n?" i heard from someone asking me, but i made no reaction. "y/n?"
"oh yes? sorry. i zoned out."
"are you okay?"
"yes ofc."

we went to my room and talked then went downstairs to eat the donuts.
we were doing nothing till 2am.

"wanna sneak out?" i asked.
"huh?"
"wanna sneak out?"

_____
this is where the story really begins❤️❤️❤️❤️