yesterday

YESTERDAY - part 7

your POV

"press can we talk?"
"i wish y/n but my mom makes me go to her boring shitty yogas. how important is it from 1 to 10?
"not that important pressley, have fun at yoga and call me after that."
"love you y/n."

i miss her so much.

"what do you want for dinner?" my dad yelled.
"i already ate dad, sorry!"
"are you sure?"
"yes."
"and what did you ate?"
fuck.
"i ate sandwiches for dinner." i lied.
"okay then, tell me if you need anything."
i checked my script for a few more times then went to sleep.

"good morning y/n, do you wanna get breakfast at mcdonalds or at some bakery?"
"uh i dont know." i said trying to refuse it. i dont wanna eat out but looking at my dads face i have too. "yes, actually yes. ill be ready in 15mins and we can go."
i get ready and left to a bakery with my dad, just how he said before.

i ate a croissant and drank a latte.
after that,  my dad dropped me off in the studio.
"good luck y/n."
"thank you? love you dad, bye."

i said hello to everyone who i saw and walked up to my dressing room.
i changed, talked with grace over imessages and just did the usual. script reading.

"come in." i said because someone was knocking.
"hey y/n!"
"morning sadie!"
"can we, uh talk?" she asked. OFC OFC SADIE WE CAN.
"yes ofc, whats up?"
she sat down in front of me to the other chair.
"y/n, are you okay?"
i froze. no.
"yes, why wouldnt i?"
"yesterday, when they called you and talked to you during filming, i know its not my business tho but i know it was not about your mimicry. you dont have to tell me i just want you to know that i am here for you okay?"
"thank you sadie, but dont worry nothing big." i smiled.
she hugged me tightly. her hugs makes me feel so safe i dont know.
"take care y/n and again, you can talk to me if you want to. anytime."
"thank you sadie, i will."

and then i walked up to the make up room.
"hey y/n, good morning."
"good morning."
i sat down to the chair and she started making my make up.
"we have to remove these black bags under your eyes and y/n. your cheeks are sunken and i cant make that disappear, only with camera work. sorry for asking this y/n but do you eat enough?"
"yes." i said. "i do, i dont know why is that."
"matt said that i have to do something with that because it shows in the camera. but im mot sure if i can. its all on you."
"i know, i am sorry andrea."
"its okay y/n just please eat."
"i-"
she didnt let me finish it, she knew well i dont.

"and, action!" matt yelled.

sadies POV

i was looking at y/n from 'behind the scene'. she is so beautiful and she is acting SO WELL. LIKE DAMN.
we dont know each other for that long, only a few weeks buts she is kinda like a best friend now.

"i love watching them acting." millie said.
"yes me too. its so fun to watch."
"come, its our part soon."

after filming y/n walked in to my dress-room.
"do you wanna come over?" she asked nervously. i can tell she was stressing about this.
"yes ofc. ill call my mom but im sure she is okay with it."
she smiled then she walked out of my room. i called my mom and she said yes of course. i packed my things and texted her.

_____
y/n<3 📞 📷 ℹ️

i can come, ill be outside in a minute

okay

no actually
ill be there in 5mins

___
i walked outside and i waited for her.
"so what are we going to do?" she asked while we walked up to her car. (i mean her dads car you know)
"i dont know. what are you wanna do?"
"uhhhh no idea. i know! can i show you my favorite place? hi eric. -" i said while i sat in to the car. "- its near to the neighborhood."
"okay sure." she said.
we went to her place. her dad is so nice, he always make conversation with me when im around and stuff.

_____
sorry for late post. ik this
part is too short and kinda boring sorryyyy