turned out just fine

TURNED OUT FINE - part 47

your POV

hey so um ive been to a psychic ward for almost half a year, recovery was hard but i didnt give up.
i have gained and lost weight but right now i am kinda on the "i am noticing how skinny i am" phase. i really hope its not just a phase because i am tired of fighting.

sadie and i are perfectly fine, we dont really fight just over little things. i am meeting with my best friends more. also about that millie and i are really close, she is my best friend too. and the cast, they are supporting me with everything thats been going on.

i have a lot of screen time but they stopped that part and now they are filming the ones without me. they think that its better if i only show up once a week or every other week, it did helped me a lot.

i blocked my mom from social media and from everywhere because my new therapist said that, that could help me. i kinda like my dads girlfriend but i just need to use to it i think.

private school has started, i am home schooled for the first half year and then we will see but probably i wont go there.
fame around me is really big, specially now because everyone found out my sickness and i dont want to be dragged in school.

i just needed to realize that life is so much more than weight and how my body looks like.
it took me monthS(!), i had to go to a mental hospital for almost two months when i first relapsed. it was really hard but it kinda helped me, i wanted help because i was sick of feeling crazy.

i met people in the ward with beautiful souls who also helped me, they tried to reach out but i didnt really wanted to be in touch with them. they are bringing me back memories and they are still sick and i can't recover around sick people, its hard enough.

i cried a lot about it, about recovery. sometimes i still cant accept it, i still miss my lowest weight, my sick body my sick mind but i will go through this because i am stronger than that and i deserve so much better.
my dad helped me the most and i am so grateful for him.

it will get better i promise, just dont give up!