donuts / Pressley

DONUTS / PRESSLEY - part 28

your POV

a few days went by. i have a 1 and a half week long break. i am going to a vacation with my dad and pressleys family. its 5 day long, 4 night.

we are leaving around 5pm.

me and sadie thought that we wont meet for 5 days only, but pressleys parents and my dad talked and i can also go back to nyc for 4 days after vacation. i am so excited because i miss new york so much!

i have already packed my things. me and sadie said a goodbye and she went home. im gonna miss her so much but finally i can meet with pressley. after this long! i am so excited and also sad because we will together for only 9 days, its not even that long.

we gonna meet with presss at the apartment. i am so excited. i miss her sooo much.

on the way there me and my dad talked a lot. we stopped at some random coffee shop cuz we both were dead tired.

we arrived first, pressleys turned the wrong way and they had to turn back so they are like 5 min late.
i was keep checking my locator to see where they are.
"they are here dad!" i yelled as i heard a car coming in to the garden. i am so exciteeeeed.

"Y/N!" she jumped out of her car.
"PRESSLEY." i jumped into her arms. i was tearing up. so was she.
"i fucking missed you." she mumbled into my shoulder. "you changed a, lot. y/n." she whispered.
"i missed you too press. so fucking much."

they packed out their bags too and we went to the beach.

a/n: i am not gonna write about every day. i think yall can imagine what is happening in a vacation with your best friend. they were eating in restaurants, going to the beach almost every day, going to parks, sightseeing etc.
(if you request i can write about it more! so tell me if you want me to! but right now i dont see the point of writing about it.) but i have some idea for the nyc visiting, im not gonna skip that.

we talked about everything. her mental health, mine, her life, mine. her friends, mine. her relationship, mine. about everything. we havent seen each other for toooooo long so we could talk about everything. we rewatched some of our old favorite shows.

on the last day we went to a disney land copy. we had so much fun, we ate so much funny food! and then we straight up went to nyc. i cant wait to see the city again! i cant wait to walk down the streets from pressley as it was a half(?) year ago.

ive been texting with sadie everyday, specially before bed because during the days i dont have a lot of time and i also wanna enjoy being with press because i cant see her everyday or even every week.

we gonna stay at pressleys for this 5 days. my dad is gonna sleep at the quest room and i will sleep in press room of course. i am actually so happy that my dad have a really really good relationship with pressleys parents. its life saver.

DAY 1 IN NEW YORK CITY !

so back to nyc. today we thought about going to our favorite crispy cream place and then to dunkin donuts because their iced coffee is tastes like heaven. my ed voice is loud but if i am being honest i dont care i wanna enjoy the time with my best friend.

i packed a few things out of my bag what i am gonna use everyday. i was thinking that i could borrow one of her hoodie for today.

"do you remember when i called you and told you that my mom bought us matching shirts?" (a/n: sleepover - part 5)
"omg yeees, i totally forgot that we have that!"
she gave it to me. it was so cute. we had a really strong nike era where we bought all of her fits. this one was one of theirs new one. well its not that new anymore but you can still buy it in their shop so not even that old. it was a crop top actually.

so we went to the donut places and bought ourselves coffee and food. i think i already mentioned it before but i am trying to not concentrate to the food, to the calories. i am gonna focus on pressley. i am happy that i can be with her and i cant fuck it up.

"so, how is life in atlanta?"
"meh, its alr. i spend a lot of time with the cast. i miss that we cant meet anytime we want."
"i know, i miss it too. but hey, you are working in your dream show!"
"i know!"
"but it is good? is the neighborhood good?"
"yes it is actually. my dad has a lot of friends from the neighborhood tho."
"haha, your dad is very sociable. what about the paparazzi? i saw some leaked photo of you and your dad in some shopping center."
"yes, there is just as many as here. fucking annoying." i laughed, we were talking in her room. "did you met my mother? like you know since she moved back to new york."
"no, i havent thank god." we laughed. "thats the last thing i want to do."

____
i know this part was very chaotic
but i am working on the last ones. they are going to be very sad? or exciting idk i hope i can write those just how i want to.
tiktok: notthesadiesink