broken on the floor

BROKEN ON THE FLOOR - part 42

this is a special and sensitive part. it has some tws specifically after halfway!
this part has  2766 words in it (my longest part)

your POV

"hi y/n! is your dad home?"
hi? is my dad home? since when are we walking into a house alone not knowing who is home? i get it she is my dads girlfriend but we met only once.
"he is coming home by 5pm." i said it like i dont care much.
"thank you, how are you feeling?"
"i am fine." why does she care. "you?"
"i am fine too."
"mm."
we just started at each other awkwardly. "and uh, what its like being hella famous?"
"exhausting but good i think."
"fair enough." and awkward silent again." imma just turn on the tv-"
"do you have kids?" i interrupted her words.
"yes, a 13 years old boy. your dad never told you?"
no fucking way. when i asked my dad he said she has no kid. "not really, is he living with you?"
"yes but he is at his grannys rights now."
"whats up with his father?"
"he lives in canada. they meet once or twice a month."
"cool." why the fuck does my dad never mentioned him. "whats his name tho?"
"milan."
"thats a pretty name. how many exes do you have?"
"i was married to milans dad but we divorced 4 years ago and-"
"why?"
"you have a lot of questions, i see!" she laughed. "but its okay!" of course its okay you walked in, to my house. "because he cheated on me and we had a lot of conflicts anyways."
"oh im sorry."
"noo, its okay. i wouldnt met your dad if this isnt happening like this."
eww "so back what you were saying?"
"yes so, after the divorce i had one man in my life and we were together for 2 years, then i left him."
"why?"
"because he hated milan."
"oh i am sorry."
"no thats okay. your dad said he always wanted a boy so!"
my dad said what. "haha okay, ill go i promised my best friend that i will ca-"

"hey! oh i see you came in!" my dad walked in.
"yes, ive talked a lot with y/n." they kissed, i just smiled.

this woman has the same mimic as my mother. fuck it.

"y/n, me and kayla are going out tonight!"
"tonight?"
"yes, why?"
"daad, its friday! its our talk-the-week day!"
"sorry y/n, we can do that tomorrow okay?"
"i excuse myself to the restroom." kayla walked away.
"how does she know where the restroom is?"
"we were here yesterday while you were at filming. she liked your room."
"dad? why didnt you told me? and why was she in my room?"
"because i knew that you wouldnt be happy about it. and she wasnt in your room, i just showed her around."
"you said she has no kid."
"i am sorry y/n, i didnt wanted you to react like this! or worst!"
"worst? do you know why im reacting like this? you are never home lately, you are lying to me! we used to share everything with each other!"
"honey i am sorry! things are just different okay? i cant be alone for the rest of my life."
"its not that dad!"
"you have to accept this y/n! i love her and she loves me too! but that doesnt mean i dont love you! you are the most important person to me!"
"i bet milan is very important to you too since you always wanted a boy."
"what? y/n dont say this."
"everythings okay?" kayla walked out of the restroom.

i looked at her, than back to my dad and i ran upstairs.
before i could reach the top of the stairs my dad yelled after me.
"ill be home by 11pm, take care y/n. ill text sadie. i love you" i slowed down while he was talking but i didnt answer him.

when i heard the door lock i looked outside and i saw them sit in the car and drove away. i broke down. i am not mad at my dad for having someone who is important to him. i am mad at myself for hating someone who is important to my dad. i am mad because i hate a situations what my dad loves.