Chapter 1: The New Student

(LordStarX101 = [AN])

Canterlot, a suburban city that appears to be surrounded on all sides by hills and forests.

Here in Canterlot is a peaceful place and home to many kind people.

But now that is about to change, a new family has just moved to Canterlot and their teenage son will attend Canterlot High and his appearance will be the start of a change to the world...

This is Canterlot High School, also referred to as Canterlot High or CHS and it is your typical high school with facilities that include a library, a cafeteria, a soccer pitch outside the school and an auditorium.

Canterlot High is your average high school but that is all about to change with the arrival of a new student...

A young man arrives outside the front of Canterlot High and that young man happens to be you.

F/N: "So this is Canterlot High huh? Seems like an okay school." You said to yourself as you looked at the school building.

You and your parents have moved to from Manehattan to Canterlot and it's because your father got a new job in Canterlot. After talking about it for awhile, you and your parents decided to move to Canterlot and once you moved to Canterlot, you were applied as a student to Canterlot High and got accepted into the school.

You heard towards the main entrance of the school and entered the building. As you entered the building, two girls were nearby, one with beige skin, hair that's a mix between blue and pink and cerulean eyes, her name is Sweetie Drops although she is often nicknamed Bon Bon while the second girl has mint green skin, cyan coloured hair and sunglow eye and her name is Lyra Heartstrings.

Both girls have been best friends since eighth grade and have never drifted apart as the years went by. When you walked by them, both girls stopped short and looked back at you in surprise.

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "Lyra, look! It's a new guy!" She spoke in delight.

Lyra Heartstrings: "Yeah and a really handsome one at that." She nodded in agreement.

As you kept walking through the school hallway, many of the female students look at you with blush and hearts in their eyes while some of the male students give you jealous glares but you hardly noticed or didn't care and continued to walk down the hallway until eventually spotted a door that's labelled Principal's Office. You raised a hand up and carefully knocked three times on the door.

???: "Come in." Came an adult female voice from inside the room.

You opened the door and went into the Principal's Office where you saw two women, one sitting behind a desk while the other woman is standing next to her. The woman sitting down has light magentaish gray skin, magenta coloured eyes, long hair that is a mix of pink, light blue, green and cobalt, her name is Celestia and she is the Principal of Canterlot High while the woman standing next to her has light bluish gray skin, cyan eyes, sapphire blue hair with some light grayish blue in it, her name is Luna, Celestia's Younger Sister and the Vice Principal of Canterlot High.

Principal Celestia: "You must be F/N L/N, am I correct?" She asked kindly.

F/N: "Yes that's me." You answered.

Principal Celestia: "Well it's very nice to meet you. I am Celestia and I am the Principal of Canterlot High. The woman next to me is Luna, my younger sister and the Vice Principal of Canterlot High." She introduced both herself and her sister.

Vice Principal Luna: "Charmed, I'm sure." She smiled at you.

Principal Celestia: "We hope that your stay here in Canterlot High will be a pleasant experience." She smiled.