Chapter 40: Lost Legends & Leaving Camp

You and the Rainbooms are in the Crystal Cave, came across an chamber where an magical crystal orb is, used some of your magic on the crystal orb and all of a sudden, an elderly man in blue wizard robes appeared and hovering over the orb.

F/N: "Who are you?"

Star Swirl the Bearded: "I am Star Swirl the Bearded." He introduced himself.

Twilight gasped and Sunset's eyes widen surprised.

Twilight Sparkle: "No way! You're Star Swirl the Bearded!" She said excited all of a sudden.

Rainbow Dash: "Who?"

Twilight Sparkle: "You don't know who Star Swirl the Bearded is?"

F/N: "Twilight, different world, remember?" You pointed out and Twilight blushed.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh right." She said as she scratched the back of her head with an smile as she gets rid of her blush.

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Who are you people exactly?"

F/N: "I'm F/N L/N and these are my girlfriends." You said which made Star Swirl raise an eyebrow.

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Girlfriends?"

F/N: "It's an long story."

Star Swirl the Bearded: "...Okay then. I'm sure you have some questions."

Applejack: "Hey Sunset, who's Star Swirl the Bearded?" She asked.

Sunset Shimmer: "In Equestria, Star Swirl is the greatest unicorn in history as he created more than two-hundred spells and he was the one who banished the Dazzlings from Equestria to this world." She explained.

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Equestria?" He said and then looks at the Twilights. "Are by chance one of you are from Equestria?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I am. I'm the Twilight Sparkle of Equestria."

Sunset Shimmer: "My name is Sunset Shimmer and I'm from Equestria too."

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Interesting."

Sunset Shimmer: "You know of Equestria?"

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Know of Equestria? I've been to Equestria before or rather, the real Star Swirl of this world has been to Equestria and met his counterpart."

Rarity: "What do you mean the real Star Swirl?"

Just then, an pink hand appeared through Star Swirl's stomach which surprised everyone.

F/N: "What in the?!" You said surprised before the hand moved away and Pinkie appeared from behind Star Swirl. "Pinkie?!"

Pinkie Pie: "What?" She said innocently.

Sci-Twi: "Y-You're a ghost!" She pointed at Star Swirl.

Fluttershy: "A g-g-ghost!" She said and hid behind you.

Star Swirl the Bearded: "I'm not a ghost."

Sci-Twi: "If you're not a ghost then what are you?"

Star Swirl the Bearded: "You see this crystal orb here?" He referred to which he is hovering over. "This is an Echo Orb, an magical artefact in which someone can imprint their personality into it and create a copy of themselves. In other words, I'm not the real Star Swirl the Bearded or rather, I am a phantom or an echo he left behind for future generations."

Sunset Shimmer: "What do you mean?"

Star Swirl the Bearded: "Let me ask you something, has this world's magic returned yet?"