Chapter 31: Sun & Moon

???1: "Sister, are you sure about this?" Said a mature female voice.

???2: "Of course I am. You and I both love him but there's an problem that prevents us from being with him so these will help." She said as she held up two emerald pendants.

???1: "Will they really work?" She asked as she took one of the pendants and puts it around her neck.

???2: "If the stories about the pendants are true then they will work." She said as she put her emerald pendants around her neck. "Now let's see if this work." She said.

Both females focus and their emerald pendants glow an bright green light...

It's an school day and you were in your first class which is English along with Sunset and Twilight with Ms. Cheerilee teaching.

Cheerilee: "Alright everyone, before we begin, I would like to announce that we have two new students joining us." She said which made everyone mutter.

F/N: 'New students? This late in the year?' You thought.

Cheerilee: "You can both come in now." She called out to the classroom door which opens and two girls enter the classroom as everyone looked at the surprised because of their appearances.

The first girl has light magentaish gray skin, magenta coloured eyes, long hair that is a mix of pink, light blue, green and cobalt and she is wearing an purple dress.

The second girl has light bluish gray skin, cyan eyes, sapphire blue hair with some light grayish blue in it and she wore an outfit that was almost identical to Sunset's old outfit.

Everyone was muttering about the two girls as they also wore emerald pendants.

F/N: 'What the?! They look like Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna if they were younger!' You thought surprised.

Cheerilee: "Girls, introduce yourselves."

Soleil: "Hello everyone. I'm Soleil and the girl next to me is my younger sister Selena." Said the girls with multi-coloured hair in the purple dress with a smile.

Selena: "I'm Selena and it's an honour to meet you all." Said the girl with blue hair who also smiled.

Cheerilee: "Do any of you have questions for Soleil and Selena?" She asked.

F/N: "I have one. Are you both related to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna? Because you both look a little like them." You asked.

Soleil: "We are. In fact, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are our aunties." She said which surprised everyone.

Selena: "We lived with our father who is our aunts' younger brother overseas but he wanted us to have a proper life at school and make new friends so he sent us here to live with our aunts and attended CHS."

Cheerilee: "Thank you for explaining everything you two. Now please take a seat so we can begin." She tells the two new girls who nodded.

Soleil and Selena walk pass many students towards two empty desks and when they did, they looked at you and winked at you, much to your surprise before they went to their desks.

F/N: 'What was that? I have an feeling those two are up to something.' You thought.

Twilight Sparkle: 'The Celestia and Luna of this world have an younger brother?! Does this mean Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have an younger brother too but never talked about him?'

Sunset Shimmer: 'What's going on? How does Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have nieces that look like them?'

Later before classes were starting again, you and your girlfriends were walking through the hallway.