Chapter 38: Embrace the Magic

It's now morning and the (Hu)Mane 5 are busy rebuilding the docks. Rainbow Dash is walking across the docks with some planks in her arms while taking very careful steps so she doesn't accidently activate her super speed then she lets out a sigh of relief before looking at Rarity who is sitting down on an chair and working on some clothing.

Rainbow Dash: "Uh, you gonna give us a hand here Rarity?"

Rarity: "Oh I'd love to but I really need to get the stitching on this poncho done if it's going o make it into the camp fashion show. Though at the pace you and Applejack are moving, I don't know that the runway will ever be finished."

Applejack: "The "dock" is our gift to the camp and it's gonna get finished. That is, if Rainbow Dash would hurry up and bring me more wood."

Rainbow Dash: "I can't go any faster! I don't want to end up in the woods."

Applejack: "Don't be silly." She tells Rainbow Dash who drops the planks she was carrying.

Rainbow Dash: "Really?" She said as she does an hammer motion with her right hand, referencing that Applejack has been hammering nails slowly which makes AJ sigh.

Applejack: "I know we said we should try to forgot all about the new magic business but I can't. What if I hammer the board into splinters?" She said and the girls nodded in agreement. "Aw, shoot! I'm all out of nails."

Pinkie Pie: "Oh, here you go!" She said as she grabbed an box of nails and tossed them into the air.

Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity: "PINKIE, NO!" They screamed as they believed the box of nails Pinkie toss will explode like the sprinkles she tossed the other day.

Applejack jumps down to avoid the box of nails which fly towards Rarity who reacts by creating an force field out of her magical diamonds which pushes both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to the ground and the box of nails hit the forcefield and land on the ground in front of Applejack.

But nothing happens, the box of nails don't explode which makes Applejack sigh in relief and then glare at Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: "What? Ohhh, did you think the nails would explode like the sprinkles? Wow! Glad that didn't happen, huh?"

Rarity: "Sorry girls. I didn't mean to." She apologized to Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and helped them back up. "I don't know how to control this."

Rainbow Dash: "It's okay."

Fluttershy: "Oh, none of us do."

Then you, Sunset and Twilight appeared and approached them.

Sunset Shimmer: "Which is why we shouldn't pretend this isn't happening?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Sunset's right, we can't ignore this any loner."

F/N: "Cause if we do, we could cause an accident with our new magical powers."

Rainbow Dash: "Do you have your magical powers too Sunset?"

Sunset Shimmer: "It started last night. When I touch people, it's like I can feel what they're feeling and see their memories." She explained what her new magical ability is.

Pinkie Pie: "Oooh, fancy! Try me, try me!" She said as she grabbed Sunset's hand and place it on her forehead.

(Inside Pinkie's Mindscape)

Sunset's eyes flash white as she saw Pinkie's mindscape...which Sunset wasn't ready for.

Pinkie walking down the road cheerily until she grabbed some taffy off of...a taffy creature...I think that's what that thing is...I don't know...look if it's Pinkie Pie, don't question it.