Chapter 6: A Friendship Reborn

AN: Since you the Reader prevented Snips and Snails from recording Twilight doing slightly embarrassing stuff since she's new to being human and being in a completely different world, Twilight won't be made a fool of in the beginning of this chapter like in the EG Movies.

It's morning and both you and Twilight arrive at Canterlot High with Spike being in Twilight's backpack while Principal Celestia speaks over the P.A system.

Principal Celestia [on P.A system]: "Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard."

F/N: "Okay Twilight, today is the day we need to get people to vote for you to be Princess of the Fall Formal." You inform her.

Twilight Sparkle: "And how do we do that? I'm new here and barely a few people know me."

F/N: "We will introduce you to them, make a good first impression on our fellow students, get some of them on our side and since I'm kinda popular already and you're with me, you might some votes already." You explain to her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Good idea F/N. Let's do this, the whole world depends on us." She said.

You and Twilight entered the school and when you did, students looked at you and Twilight and started to whisper.

Random Student 1: "Hey is that F/N?"

Random Student 2: "Yeah but who's the new girl?"

Random Student 3: "I've heard of her. She stood up to Sunset Shimmer like F/N and get this, she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal."

Random Student 4: "For real?! She's got guts if she stood to Sunset Shimmer and is running for Princess of the Fall Formal."

Random Student 5: "Yeah but if she's with F/N, does that make her his girlfriend?"

Random Student 6: "Maybe but they are both brave to stand up to Sunset Shimmer since she usually finds a way to make your life here miserable."

Random Student 7: "I'll vote for the new girl."

Random Student 8: "Me too."

You heard these whispers and smiled, knowing that some people are already on your side.

F/N: "Twilight, it sounds like we got some people on our side already." You whispered to her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Really? That's great!"

F/N: "The only downside is that once Sunset Shimmer gets wind of this, she's going to be very unhappy and will try and use any dirty tricks, lies and cheats to stop us so we gotta be careful." You tell her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Right." She said.

As you two continued to walk down the hallway, someone grabs you two and drags you both into a classroom.

Twilight Sparkle: "Whoa! What the?" She said a little confused at what just happened while you looked to see who grabbed you and Twilight and saw Rarity closing the door.

F/N: "Rarity?!" You said which made Twilight look at her while Spike pops his head out to see her.

Rarity: "Hello F/N, it's good to see you again." She said and then looked at Twilight. "And you must be the new girl right?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes, my name is Twilight Sparkle." She said while Rarity looked at Spike.

Rarity: "Oh and you got a dog too! He is so adorable." She said while scratching Spike's chin, making his eyes have heart shapes in them.