Chapter 41: Catching Up With an Old Friend Turned Girlfriend

It's been an few days since the week at Camp Everfree and things have been peaceful for the time being.

After you return back to Canterlot, you went to your parents and told them everything that happened at Camp Everfree. You told them about Timber and Gloriosa now running the camp as well as Gloriosa getting her hands on magic geodes which were corrupting her and turned her into an demonic being that wanted to prevent Filthy Rich from buying Camp Everfree, how you fought the demonic-possessed Gloriosa and how she is now in your harem, introduced them to Rocky and Star Swirl's Echo Orb which contained an phantom copy of Star Swirl who explained to you how the real Star Swirl and his allies sealed the evil creatures known as the Umbrum away by sacrificing the world's magic. Your parents were surprised to know all this and your dad decided to do some research on the Umbrum as well as lookout for anyone who might try and bring them back.

Twilight went back to Equestria for awhile to check on her friends as well find anything on the Umbrum of Equestria just in case if anyone in Equestria sought to bring them.

So things were getting back to peaceful and the next few days were going to be busy for you.

It's an Saturday morning and you opened your eyes and looked to see that you were being cuddled by Sunset and the Dazzlings who were asleep which makes you smile.

F/N: 'Of course they would cuddle with me in my sleep. Not that I don't mind.' You thought as you slowly and carefully got out of the girl's hold on you and out of bed.

You went to the kitchen and started to work on breakfast when Sunset and the Dazzlings appeared.

F/N: "Morning girls."

Sunset & the Dazzlings: "Morning F/N."

You made the girls each their own breakfast and serve it to them and started eating.

Sonata Dusk: "You really know how to make the best food F/N."

F/N: "Thanks Sonata. So did you girls sleep well?"

Adagio Dazzle: "I did."

Aria Blaze: "So did I."

Sunset Shimmer: "I slept well."

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah we all slept well thanks to cuddling with your warm body."

Aria Blaze: "Sonata!" She said with a slight blush as you grin.

F/N: "Oh is that so? Well if you girls want to cuddle with me then your welcome to." You simply said with a charming smile that made the girls blush.

Just then, your phone began to ring which you picked up and answered.

F/N: "Hello?"

Gloriosa Daisy (On Phone): "Hey F/N, it's Gloriosa. I wanted to ask if you and I could, I don't know, do something today. Just the two of us if you're not too busy."

F/N: "Sure why not. So what's a good time for me to pick you up?"

Gloriosa Daisy (On Phone): "I was thinking around 10:30 or so."

F/N: "Okay well I got a car so I can drive to where ever you are at the moment."

Gloriosa Daisy (On Phone): "Really?! Well can you pick up me from camp because that's where me and Timber are living?"

F/N: "I can do that. Let me just finish having breakfast, get changed and I'll be on my way soon."

Gloriosa Daisy (On Phone): "Okay, see you soon~" She said and hung up.

Sunset Shimmer: "Who was that F/N?"

F/N: "It's Gloriosa, she called and wanted to spend the day with me."