Chapter 33: Welcome to Camp Everfree

[AN: Time to begin the fourth story arc, the Legend of Everfree arc. Now let's begin.]

A few weeks have passed since you're harem expanded into having 26 girlfriends and things were alright.

Some of the new girls in your harem were shocked to learn that Soleil, Selena and Cherry Flower were really Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna and Miss Cheerilee using magic pendants to shapeshift into younger versions of themselves but they were alright with it.

The new girls in your harem also learned about Equestria from Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings which was interesting to them. Twilight explained to Celestia and Luna that their Equestrian counterparts were princesses that rule over Equestria, raise and lower both the sun and the moon with their magic and have been alive for thousands of years which was surprising to the Principal and Vice Principal.

Right now you were spending time with your harem at your place.

F/N: "So Celestia, Luna, is there anything important that the school is doing soon?"

Principal Celestia: "Actually there is. In one month, the school will be going on an trip." She announced which gained everyone's interest.

Rainbow Dash: "Really? Where to?"

Vice Principal Luna: "The school is planning a trip but we need to raise the money in order to fund it."

Principal Celestia: "The place we are planning to take the school is an summer camp located outside of Canterlot City."

F/N: "An summer camp outside of Canterlot City? Do you mean Camp Everfree?"

Principal Celestia: "Yes we do. Me and my sister went to Camp Everfree when we were students and it was a great time. Right Luna?"

Vice Principal Luna: "Indeed. Camp Everfree was an great time in our younger days."

F/N: "Well you're both still young to me."

Vice Principal Luna: "Aw thanks F/N." She said as she and her sister gave you a double cheek kiss.

F/N: "You know, I went to Camp Everfree once when I was a kid."

Applejack: "Ya did? I thought ya grew up in Manehattan."

F/N: "I did but me and my parents did go on an few trips during the holidays when I grew up. When I was eight years old, me and my parents stayed in Canterlot City for the summer and I went to Camp Everfree for awhile."

Fluttershy: "How was it during your time at Camp Everfree when you were eight years old?"

F/N: "It was great. I had fun and made a lot of friends back then. But I can never forgot the two friends I made at camp back."

Sci-Twi: "Who were they?"

F/N: "Their names were Timber Spruce and his older sister Gloriosa Daisy. They were the kids of the camp owners who were also friends with my parents." You said and remembered how you first met two of your childhood friends.

(Flashback Starts)

You were eight years old and you and your parents arrived at Camp Everfree where you were going to spend an few days.

D/N: "Here we are kiddo. Camp Everfree." He said as you as you looked around and was amazed by the sight of the camp.

F/N: "Wow this place is huge!"

M/N: "It is a camp after all." She chuckled.

D/N: "Now looks go meet with the owners of the camp. I hope they remember us after all this time."