Chapter 20: The Prince Gets More Princesses?!

[AN: Oh I have so been looking forwards to making this chapter. Why? Because this is the chapter where the reader gets his harem! Now let's begin.]

The morning sun's ray lands on your eyes, making you squint as you open them. You woke up from your slumber and you wanted to rub your eyes but you felt your hand was under some weight. Your manage to open your eyes fully to see Sunset Shimmer sleeping in your bed, lying on top to one of your arms while your arm is wrapped around her waist; hugging her close to your body.

Your entire face burned bright red when Sunset suddenly snuggled closer to you which almost made you yelp until you remember what happened yesterday. You let out a deep sigh before smiling and slowly ruffled Sunset's hair which made her smile in her sleep.

F/N: 'Right, I remember now, me and Sunset confessed to each other. I never thought I would get such a loving and beautiful girlfriend like her.' You thought.

Then Sunset wakes up and opens her eyes.

Sunset Shimmer: "Good morning F/N." She said with a smile.

F/N: "Morning Sunset." You replied back with a smile.

You and Sunset's eyes lock with each other before she gives you a morning kiss which you return.

Sunset Shimmer: "Thanks for letting me sleep in bed with you."

F/N: "No problem, you're welcome anytime you want to and besides, it felt nice to sleep with someone close like this." You said which made Sunset blush with a smile.

Sunset Shimmer: "I'm glad to hear it." She said and got rid of her blush. "Well let's get out of bed and have some breakfast." She said as she got out of bed.

F/N: "Okay." You said and got of bed as well.

Both you and Sunset left your room together until...

D/N: "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Said your dad from behind you and Sunset who grins. "So my son and his girlfriend slept together in the same room?" He said with a cheeky grin which made you and Sunset blush.

F/N: "DAD!"

D/N: "I'm just teasing kiddo. You don't have to get some riled up." He chuckled. "Anyway let's get some breakfast." He said and walked pass you and Sunset.

F/N: "Let's just go." You said to Sunset.

Sunset: "Y-Yeah."

You and Sunset went into the kitchen to have some breakfast and after you both finished, your parents walked up to you.

M/N: "F/N dear, we need you to come with us to Manehattan today."

F/N: "Why?" You asked.

D/N: "We got a call from your grandparents needing some help with their home."

F/N: "Oh..." You said before looking at Sunset. "Sunset, I know which just got together but my grandparents are kinda frail and they need the help they can get." You tell her.

Sunset Shimmer: "I understand, you go help your grandparents." She tells you with a smile.

M/N: "Your welcome to join us Sunset."

Sunset Shimmer: "Sorry but I want to stay here in Canterlot."

D/N: "Then you can look after the house while we're gone."

Sunset Shimmer: "I can do that."

D/N: "Well alright then. F/N, go get ready."

F/N: "Alright dad."

You got dressed into your causal clothes, got your phone and wallet before joining your parents who were ready and waiting outside.

D/N: "Are you ready F/N?"