Chapter 47: Sugarcoated Applejacks

You woke up in bed to see you are holding Trixie as she cuddles close to you.

F/N: 'You know, underneath her bravado and boasting, Trixie really is an nice girl.' You thought as you ran your hand through Trixie's hair as she wakes up.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Morning F/N."

F/N: "Morning Trixie."

You lean in and kiss Trixie on the lips which she returns and you both go into an deep kiss as you both moan. You and Trixie eventually stop kissing and stare at each other.

Trixie Lulamoon: "You're an amazing kisser F/N."

F/N: "What can I say? When you got a harem filled with amazing and beautiful girlfriends, you have to be an amazing kisser." You said which made Trixie giggle.

Trixie Lulamoon: "That is true." She said and pecked you on the cheek.

F/N: "Come on, let's go get some breakfast." You suggested and you and Trixie got out of bed.

You and Trixie went downstairs to the kitchen and started working on breakfast as Twilight, Sunset and the Dazzlings enter the room.

F/N: "Morning girls.

Twilight, Sunset & the Dazzlings: "Morning F/N."

You and Trixie served breakfast to the girls and you all dig in until your phone rings which you answer.

F/N: "Hello."

Sugarcoat (On Phone): "Hello F/N, it's Sugarcoat."

F/N: "Hey Sugarcoat, how are you doing?"

Sugarcoat (On Phone): "I'm doing very well, thank you for asking. So I'm calling you to wonder if you are willing to spend the day with me and Applejack?"

F/N: "You and Applejack?"

Sugarcoat (On Phone): "Yes, me and Applejack have been talking and decided we want to spend the day with you."

F/N: "I'm alright with it. So when will I be picking you up?"

Sugarcoat (On Phone): "Actually I will be coming to your home and then we will go get Applejack."

F/N: "Okay then. I'll see you soon."

Sugarcoat (On Phone): "Alright F/N. See you soon." She said and hung up.

Sonata Dusk: "Who was that F/N?"

F/N: "It was Sugarcoat, she wants me to spend the day with her and Applejack."

Sunset Shimmer: "I see. You have been really busy these past few days."

Twilight Sparkle: "I agree with Sunset. You have spent the last few days with us girls."

F/N: "I like to spend time with my girlfriends after all."

Adagio Dazzle: "And that's one things we love about, you always have time for us."

F/N: "Well I better finished breakfast and get ready to spend the day with Sugarcoat and Applejack."

You finished breakfast, went upstairs and got changed into your causal clothes. After you got changed, you went downstairs and joined the rest of your girlfriends who are watching TV until there's an knock at the front door.

F/N: "That must be Sugarcoat." You said and went to the front door and opened it to see Sugarcoat. "Hi Sugarcoat." You said and she smiles and pecked you on the lips.

Sugarcoat: "Hello F/N, are you ready to spend the day with me and Applejack?"

F/N: "I am. Now let's go get Applejack and we can spend the day."