Chapter 21: One Big Date With Seven Girls

It's now Sunday and it's been a day since you got your harem filled with seven girls that you truly are in love with.

As the morning sun's ray land on your eyes which makes you wake up and as you slowly open your eyes, you felt weight on your left and right sides so you looked to see Twilight asleep on your left side and Sunset asleep on your right side. You just smiled and held them closer to you which made both girls smile in their sleep.

F/N: 'To think, yesterday I had one girlfriend and all of a sudden I got a harem with seven girlfriends, seven girls who I truly love...' You thought before Twilight and Sunset wake up. "Morning girls." You said to them.

Twilight Sparkle & Sunset Shimmer: "Morning F/N." They both said and kissed you on your cheeks which you respond by kissing both of them quickly on their cheeks.

F/N: "Did you girls sleep well?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I did."

Sunset Shimmer: "So did I."

F/N: "That's good to hear. Anyway I was thinking that you two, me and the rest of the girls should go out for the day." You suggested.

Twilight Sparkle: "Like one big date with all of us together?"

F/N: "I guess you could say that. So what do you say?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I'm okay with it."

Sunset Shimmer: "Me too."

FN: "Excellent. So let's get out of bed, have breakfast, get changed, call the other girls, tell them of our plans and see if we can all go out for the day." You tell two of your seven girlfriends who nod and get out of your bed.

You all had breakfast, changed into your causal clothes and you were able to call your other girlfriends over to your place and they all showed up together at your front door which you open for them.

F/N: "Hey girls." You said.

(Hu)Mane 5: "Hey F/N."

Rarity: "So what did you call us for F/N?"

F/N: "Well since today's Sunday, I thought all seven of us should go out for the day." You explained.

Rainbow Dash: "What? Like some kind of one big date with all of us together?"

F/N: "In a way yes. So what do you think?" You asked and the girls smile.

Rarity: "Darling that sounds lovely."

Pinkie Pie: "That sounds like fun!"

Applejack: "I agree with Pinkie."

Rainbow Dash: "Sure why not."

Fluttershy: "Okay."

F/N: "Well alright then. Let's get going."

You and your girlfriends left your home and went into the city until you all made it to the mall.

F/N: "So who's up for some fun?"

(Hu)Mane 7: "Yeah!" They cheered as you entered the inside of the mall.

F/N: "Well girls, what should we do first?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Ooh, here." She said eagerly as she pointed at a nearby bookstore.

Rainbow Dash: "Books? Really?" She asked with a groan.

Twilight Sparkle: "Hey I want to learn more about this world and what better than through books." She pointed out.

F/N: "Well I need to see if they have the latest manga books and comics so let's check it out."

You and your girlfriends go into the bookstore and looked around. Twilight was looking through some history books, Fluttershy looked through a book on animals, Applejack checks out a cooking book with apple recipes, Rarity looks through a fashion magazine, Sunset looks through a book on music, Rainbow despite her objection to books was reading a sports magazine, Pinkie looks through a joke book while you were looking through the comic and manga section.