Chapter 42: The Girl Who Makes Your Heart Shimmer

It's been a day since your date with Gloriosa and now it was time for your date with your first girlfriend in your harem, Sunset Shimmer.

You woke up from bed and like yesterday, you were being cuddled by Sunset and the Dazzlings and this time Twilight joined in.

F/N: "Oh boy, I need to get out of this and get ready for today." You said and carefully got out of the cuddle.

After that, you went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast as your girlfriends appeared.

F/N: "Morning girls."

Your Girlfriends: "Morning F/N."

You served them breakfast and they enjoyed it.

F/N: "So Sunset, are you ready for our date today?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I've been waiting for it." She said with a smile.

F/N: "So we better get ready for it then."

Adagio Dazzle: "Sunset dear, let us help you choose an outfit for the date."

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah we want you to look your best."

Sunset Shimmer: "Okay I accept your help."

Aria Blaze: "Good now let's get you ready."

Twilight Sparkle: "She's right. Let's go." She said as she grabbed Sunset by the arm and drags her away.

Sunset Shimmer: "Whoa! Twilight!" She said as Twilight dragged her away and the Dazzlings followed them while you chuckled.

F/N: "Well I better get ready myself." You said as you grabbed the empty dishes, put them in the dishwasher to get cleaned and went to your room to changed for your date today.

You got changed into your causal clothes and waited in the lounge room while Twilight and the Dazzlings helped Sunset pick an outfit for today's date.

F/N: "I wonder what me and Sunset should do for our date today." You wondered.

Sunset Shimmer: "Hey F/N. I'm ready." You heard her call out to you.

F/N: "Really? Well okay then-" You started to see but stopped once you saw Sunset wearing an different outfit from her causal one.

Your eyes widen at Sunset's outfit for the date because she looked amazing in it.

Sunset Shimmer: "So...what do you think?"

F/N: "You look drop dead gorgeous." You commented which made Sunset giggle.

Sunset Shimmer: "Aw thanks F/N~"

Adagio Dazzle: "Told ya we're good at picking out an outfit." She commented.

F/N: "I can see that. So where do you to go Sunset?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I don't know yet. I was wondering if we could go to the park and think about it for an while."

F/N: "Okay then. Let's go." You said as you and Sunset left the penthouse.

You and Sunset arrived at the front entrance of Canterlot Park and it seemed that other couples had the same idea as Sunset as you both saw other couples holding hands and walking around while talking.

F/N: "Looks like you weren't the only one who had the same idea Sunset."

Sunset Shimmer: "I guess so."

F/N: "So let's go walk around the park for awhile and see where the day takes us."

Sunset Shimmer: "Sounds good F/N."

You and Sunset then hold hands and start walking around the park

F/N: "You know Sunset, it was an good idea to come here to the park. It's an beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, we should enjoy the moment." You said which made Sunset giggle.