Chapter 25: Preparations for the Friendship Games

You, Sunset and the Dazzlings were running to Canterlot High after receiving an emergency text message from Rainbow Dash. You, Sunset and the Dazzlings arrived at the school entrance and saw your other girlfriends around Rainbow Dash so you all head towards them.

Sunset Shimmer: "I got your text Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem only we can solve?" She asked worriedly.

Pinkie Pie: "Has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in cake?" She asked joyfully as she ate two cupcakes.

Sonata Dusk: "Or is it a taco monster that we can eat?" She asked happily as she ate two tacos.

F/N: "I seriously doubt it those last two." You said with a sweat drop.

Rainbow Dash: "Um not exactly." She said as she took out her guitar which had a broken string.

Sunset Shimmer: "Uh, I don't understand." She said confused.

Applejack: "Well Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency."

Rainbow Dash: "It totally does!"

Rarity: "Really Rainbow Dash? I was in the middle of sewing a very complex appliqué on my latest frock.

Fluttershy: "And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the animal shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again."

Adagio Dazzle: "And we were practicing our singing."

Sunset Shimmer: "Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?" She questioned Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: "Well I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks." She said as she referred to the Cutie Mark Crusaders who were sitting on the entrance stairs nearby. "But I kinda need all six strings to do it. Anyone got any extra?" She asked as you and all the other girls groaned.

Aria Blaze: "Seriously? You called all of us here for this?"

F/N: "Here, give me the guitar and I'll fix it." You said as Rainbow Dash handed her guitar to you and you used your magic to fix the broken string back onto the guitar. "There you go, good as new." You said as you handed the guitar back to Rainbow Dash which made her smile.

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks F/N." She said and kissed you on the cheek.

Sunset Shimmer: "Everyone has finished practicing for the day so I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked." She points out.

Rainbow Dash: "No problem. The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords." She said and played an chord. "C'mon! Let's go!" She said as Sunset shakes her head with a smile while everyone else besides you and Sunset go into the school.

Applejack: "You two comin'?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I'll catch up in a bit."

F/N: "Sunset was going to write to Twilight before we got Rainbow's text so we want see how she's doing in Equestria and see when she'll be coming back." You said since Twilight was still in Equestria and hasn't come back to the Human World yet since she's been busy in Equestria lately.

Applejack closes entrance door while you and Sunset still down on the entrance steps. Sunset takes out her magic journal and starts to write down in it.

Sunset Shimmer: "Dear Princess Twilight, how's life treating you in Equestria? Any new cool magic spells? It's been pretty quiet here at CHS since the Battle of the Bands as well as in the incident with Brad Grape that got F/N and the Dazzlings involved. We still pony up when we play music which Rainbow Dash loves to show off. But I still can't quite grasp what it's all about. I would love to hear what you think about it when you come back here to visit us again. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer." She writes down into her magical journal.