Chapter 12: Birth of the Rainbooms

In a hallway of Canterlot High, two musical female students are walking by. One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other has grey skin.

Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music. Vinyl is a DJ who goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3 and she prefers dubstep while Octavia plays the cello and prefers classical music.

Both are walking through the hallway until they both hear music nearby.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey Tavi, do you hear that?"

Octavia Melody: "I do Vinyl."

Both musicians got curious so they go to investigate where the music is coming from and see it coming from the music room.

Both Vinyl and Octavia peek into the music room and look to see you playing a guitar.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey isn't that F/N? The Prince guy everyone's been talking about?"

Octavia Melody: "It's him but what's he doing?"

You were too busy focusing on your guitar to notice the two female musicians are spying on you.

F/N: "Let's see if I got this." You said and started to play the guitar and sing a song.

https://youtu.be/Yim4--J44gk

After you finished playing, Vinyl and Octavia had widen eyes and jaws dropped.

Vinyl Scratch: 'That...was...amazing!' She thought excited.

Octavia Melody: 'He's incredible!' She thought impressed.

The two of them are then approached by Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Vi, hey Tavi, what's up?"

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey RD, you're not going to believe this but that prince guy can play guitar and sing." She said.

Rainbow Dash: "Prince guy? You mean F/N? He can play guitar and sing?" She said a little surprised.

Octavia Melody: "Yes, me and Vinyl just saw him in the music room, playing the guitar like a master and he sung so amazingly."

Rainbow Dash: "He's that good?" She said and began to think.

You were leaving the music room when you saw Rainbow Dash, Vinyl and Octavia.

F/N: "Oh hey Rainbow Dash, what's up?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not much F/N, anyway have you met these two?" She pointed to the two musicians.

F/N: "I think so, I've seen them around."

Octavia Melody: "We've never met before. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Octavia Melody." She introduced herself.

Vinyl Scratch: "I'm Vinyl Scratch but most know me by my stage DJ Pon-3." She introduced herself with a smile.

F/N: "I remember you, you played some music for the Fall Formal." You said.

Vinyl Scratch: "I did and that was a crazy night with all that magic and stuff. Me and Tavi here saw you playing the guitar earlier." She said which surprised you.

F/N: "You did?"

Rainbow Dash: "Speaking of which F/N, why didn't you say you played guitar and can sing?" She asked you.

F/N: "...You never asked." You said which made the three girls sweat drop.

Rainbow Dash: "Okay good point."

Octavia Melody: "So F/N, what kind of music are you into?"

F/N: "I'm into any music that sounds good. What about you?"