Chapter 37: The Rainbooms' New Magical Powers

At the camp, everyone is doing activities and at the rock climbing walk, Rarity is prepared to climb the wall and also there are Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat and Indigo Zap.

Principal Celestia: "Rock climbing is all about perseverance and trust." She explained to the girls. "Rarity, you can trust that Applejack will spot you."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah so you can totally go faster than you're going."

Applejack: "Rainbow Dash!"

Sugarcoat: "Impatience much?"

Rainbow Dash: "Sorry. I've been waiting to do this since we got here."

Indigo Zap: "Yeah, me too. I want to do rock climbing."

Rarity: "Well you're going to have to wait a little while longer darling." She said and began to climb up the wall.

Sunny Flare: "I agree. Good things comes to those who wait."

Just then, you and Sci-Twi enter the scene and Rainbow Dash sees you both.

Rainbow Dash: "Oh good. Sci-Twi, F/N, if one of you spot me, I can finally go. I'll go get another harness." She said and ran off.

Sci-Twi: "I'm not sure-"

F/N: "Don't worry about it Sci-Twi."

Then Sunset, Twilight and Spike appear and approach you both.

Sunset Shimmer: "Sci-Twi, F/N, there you two are! We were looking for you two."

Just then, the whole camp began to shake for a moment and then it stopped.

Spike: "Was that an earthquake?"

Sci-Twi: "We aren't near any fault lines."

Twilight Sparkle: "Then that wasn't a normal earthquake."

Bulk Biceps: "Hey! Who left this crystaly dusty stuff here?!" He called out as he pointed at the ground where a trail of gem dust.

F/N: 'It's the trail of gem dust again. So something magical caused the earthquake but what was it? I don't see Gloriosa anywhere but it couldn't have been her so the only other answer is Gaea Everfree.' You thought.

Rarity then slips and she starts to panic.

Rarity: "I-I believe I'd like to come down now!" She told Applejack who nodded and tries to bring her down.

Applejack: "Sorry, it's a little bit stuck." She said and then suddenly her hands glowed and she pulls down on the rope hard.

This causes Rarity to go fast and made her scream and then Applejack who was surprised by what she just did, accidently let's go of the rope, causing Rarity to suddenly plummet to the ground but Applejack quickly grabs the rope and pulls on it just in time to before Rarity hits the ground.

Rarity: "Applejack! What are you doing?!" She screamed at AJ.

Principal Celestia: "Is everything okay over there?"

Applejack: "I don't know what happened. I didn't even pull the rope that hard. It's like she was light as a feather all of a sudden." She explained.

Sugarcoat: "I know your strong AJ but I didn't know you were that strong."

Rarity: "I was scared half to death!"

Sunny Flare: "Thank god it wasn't me." She muttered to herself.

Applejack: "It wasn't my fault! Let me help you get your harness off." She said as she approaches Rarity.

Rarity: "No thank you!" She said as she goes to push Applejack when all of a sudden, a magic shield shaped like a diamond appeared and pushes Applejack away through the bushes and then a splash is heard.