Chapter 23: Magical Showdown

You were running through Canterlot City, heading towards the mall to meet with Sonata who called you earlier and she sounded upset.

F/N: 'What happened Sonata? Please be okay.' You said as you arrived outside the mall and saw Sonata sitting at a bench with an extremely sad look on her. 'There she is.' You said and walked towards Sonata. "Sonata!" You called out to her and she noticed you.

Sonata Dusk: "F/N!" She said and got up, ran to you, hugged you and began to cry.

F/N: "Sonata! What's wrong? What happened?"

Sonata Dusk: "He...he took them...he took Adagio and Aria away." She tells you as she sobbed which shocked you.

F/N: "Who took them?"

Sonata Dusk: "Someone named Brad Grape." She tells you which made you gasp.

F/N: "Brad Grape! He's here." You said shocked.

Sonata Dusk: "Who is he F/N? He knows you and said you ruined his life in Manehattan." She asks you.

F/N: "Before me and my parents moved here to Canterlot months ago, we lived in Manehattan and I was a student at Manehattan High along with Brad Grape, Manehattan High's biggest bully. Brad bullied and beat up anyone he wanted and harassed any girls who refused to go out with him until one day, he decided to beat me up but I defended myself from that jerk. After defending myself from Brad, me along with all those he bullied and harassed had enough of that bastard so we told the principal and teachers about the terrible things he's being doing which resulted in Brad being expelled from Manehattan High. Last I heard his parents sent him to military school." You tell Sonata.

Sonata Dusk: "Whoa! He really is a jerk and a bastard and no wonder he wants payback at you."

F/N: "Sonata...how do you know Brad and how did he capture Adagio and Aria?" You asked her.

Sonata Dusk: "He came to our place a few days ago and he said he would give us our magic back if we brought you to him." She tells you which surprised you.

F/N: "Brad wants revenge! Wait...you said Brad was going to get your magic back, how can he do that?"

Sonata Dusk: "Brad has magic himself." She tells you which shocked you.

F/N: "Brad has magic! How is that possible?! The last time I've seen him he was just a normal guy without magic."

Sonata Dusk: "I don't know but when he knocked Adagio and Aria out, he used magic to teleport himself away along with Adagio and Aria."

F/N: "Do you have any idea where Brad is right now?"

Sonata Dusk: "He said to bring you to the abandoned warehouse on fourth street and he threatened me, saying that if I don't bring you to him, he'll kill Adagio and Aria." She revealed which shocked and angered you.

F/N: 'I can't believe Brad would go so far to get back at me. I can't let him get away with this.' You thought. "Sonata...I will save Adagio and Aria, I promise." You tell her which makes her sob as you held her.

Sonata Dusk: "Thank you F/N."

F/N: "Let's go and save Adagio and Aria." You tell Sonata who stops sobbing and nods.

Sonata Dusk: "R-Right." She said and you both started walking away from the mall.

Both you and Sonata arrived outside the abandoned warehouse where Brad is and should be keeping Adagio and Aria held.

F/N: "This is the place."

Sonata Dusk: "Are you sure?"

F/N: "Let me use my energy sensing to see." You said.