Chapter 44: A Dazzling Date

You woke up in bed while being cuddled by Twilight, Sci-Twi and Moondancer who were still asleep with Twilight on your left, Sci-Twi on your right and Moondancer on top of you.

F/N: 'They look so cute. They really are such cute and adorkable nerds.' You thought and then the three adorkable nerds wake up.

Twilight Sparkle: "Good morning F/N."

Sci-Twi: "Yeah, good morning F/N."

Moondancer: "Morning F/N."

F/N: "Morning girls. Did you sleep well?"

Moondancer: "I did."

Twilight Sparkle: "Me too."

Sci-Twi: "So did I."

F/N: "That's good." You said and quickly pecked each of the girls on the lips which made them blush sightly. "So how about we get out of bed so I can make some breakfast?"

Twilight, Sci-Twi & Moondancer: "O-Okay."

You and the girls got out of bed and you went into the kitchen, made some breakfast for them along with Sunset and the Dazzlings appear.

F/N: "Morning girls."

Sunset & the Dazzlings: "Morning F/N."

You served breakfast out to the girls and you all enjoyed it.

F/N: "So Adagio, Aria, Sonata, are you three ready for our date today?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Indeed I am."

Sonata Dusk: "I'm so excited."

Aria Blaze: "Sure I guess."

F/N: "So what will you girls do?" You asked the other girls.

Sunset Shimmer: "I was thinking of inviting some of the other girls here so we can play the new games we got."

Twilight Sparkle: "I was thinking of looking up anything interesting technogoloy."

F/N: "Really? May I ask why?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Since this world is getting it's magic back, I've been thinking that Equestria has been lacking in the technogoloy department since we don't have phones, computers, video game consoles and handheld and even the internet. So I thought I would research this world's technogoloy and see if I can find someone to help me remake some of this world's technogoloy in Equestria." She explained.

Sunset Shimmer: "That's...actually a good idea Twilight. I'm sure Equestria could benefit from having technogoloy like phones and computers."

Sci-Twi: "Hey Twilight, would you like my help? I'm sure I can help you find the information you need."

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay, I accept your help."

Moondancer: "I can help too as well."

Twilight Sparkle: "Alright Moondancer, I accept your help as well."

F/N: "Okay girls, let's all get ready."

You and the girls finished breakfast, cleaned up the dishes, got changed into your causal clothes and met with the Dazzlings in the lounge room.

F/N: "You girls ready?" You asked the Dazzlings."

Adagio Dazzle: "We are, we're ready to spend the day together with you."

Aria Blaze: "Yeah and this might be our first "official" date with you."

Sonata Dusk: "Doesn't that day we spent with F/N before the Friendship Games count as a date?"