Chapter 2

The part at the end where they were doing the will reading I didn't write much of it I just cpied the original and changed some sentences and added a few. Just remember these characters all belong to Jennifer Lynn Barnes.

I didn't have time to say goodbye to my friends or my boyfriend I would have to call him when I landed. I was sitting in the aisle behind Libby and Avery. I heard them take selfies but all I wanted to do was to tell my best friend what was going on. 

Amber: I am flying to Texas rn, my sis and I need to go to some will reading.

Rosie: No faxing way!! 

Rosie: You better not be lying to me rn.

Amber: No, I wouldn't lie to you, I am legit flying on a plane to Texas rn and in First Class too!!

Rosie: I gtg to class now

Amber: Ok ttysn

I looked up from my phone and the seatbelt light turned on, I secured it tightly, maybe even a little too tight. We were going to land.

PA: skksksttksktkwe are preparing for tktkktanding, ththank you for tjtkksk flying with this tkskks airline.

We landed and I stayed quiet the whole ride to the estate. It was larger than the pictures!!!

Once we arrived Grayson greeted us at the front door but I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on around me I just didn't feel ok. I felt like throwing up but I tried to hide it, and that was when a boy around my age maybe a little older than me walked up infront of me and studied my face.

"You don't looks so good" The mysterious boy said.

"I'm fine" it was my immediate response.

"I'm Xander, and you must be Amber"

"Nice to meet you"

He looked at me with a puzzled face.

"There is a bathroom just down the hall if you need to go, or if you need some air you can just go outside."

I nodded as a thank you and waved at him, I looked around but Avery and Libby weren't there. I walked into the Great Room and I saw Avery and Libby I went to sit next to them, there was another boy that I hadn't met before he was standing with Xander and Grayson... Probably Jameson I thought to myself. 

Avery walked up and started for the doors when a man blocked her from leaving.

"I need some air" Avery argued to the man.

The man replied "We're about to start"

"If you do the math I am pretty sure you can understand that one of the grandson's are missing and noone is going to notice that I am gone anyways" She marched off past the doors. 

A minute or so passed and I decided to leave for air as well and no one stopped me, I headed for the bathroom, it was uni-sex, well that does make sense. I saw Avery walking back into the Great Room as I knocked on the door of the bathroom, there was no noise so I walked in and saw a boy probably another grandson grabbing his shirt, he was topless. He noticed me and didn't react.

"Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here" I whispered and as I started to leave the room he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't worry, you can stay."

I blushed, I wasn't usually this shy but I just was. "It is okay I can wait"

"I am about to finish in here anyways."He winked at me as he left the room.