Chapter 38

Everyone jumped down after me and the brothers put their hands on the panels to unlock the door. The brothers pushed it open and there was a small box wooden with golden letters spelling my sister's name. She started rearranging it and the brothers talked. I just stayed at the entrance on my phone. I heard Avery. 

"I met him. Just once years ago. just for a moment." I walked back into the room. 

"That could be a reason but why me? Did I meet him as well?" Avery held up the sugar packet. "That looks like to one from the cafe that mum used to work in. But I don't remember anything." My phone buzzed was it time? I looked at my phone.

Alisa: Are you ready? Bring them with you. You are leaving in five minutes.

Amber: Ok

"Xander? Nash? It is time." Everyone looked at me. "Well come on then. Tag along if you want but the people that really need to come are Xander and Nash. Now come on"

I climbed out and everyone did behind me. I walked towards the door and stepped out Alisa was there next to the SUV. "Are you ready?"

"Yup."

We all climbed into the SUV Avery didn't come. I was in an SUV full of Hawthornes. "Why are you all coming?"

"We're Hawthornes we just need to," Jameson said I nodded and looked outside. My certificate was finally found. If there was a hidden message on it I would find out. But if it wasn't Ricky Grambs I wouldn't be Libby's half-sister. I would be nothing to her. My life would never be normal.

I knowww this was shorttt. We are almost at the end!! Who wants The Hawthorne Legacy next?