Chapter 4

My sister was staying at a motel but my security guard said that I was safer in the walls of the estate so I did as I was told and booked Michael's flight to a few days from now. There was an irritating little knocking sound coming from the cupboard I tried to ignore it but it grew louder.

"Who is it?"

"It is me"

"Who are you"

"Just open it"

"I walked up from my bed to the cupboard it had little intricate details carved into the wood, I was about to open the door but the I realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. I ran to my bed and slid a hoodie on. I then tiptoed back to the cupboard and opened what seemed to be 1 drawer but turned out to be all the drawers connected together that pulled up at once I fell backwards. A face appeared out of the shadows. It then climbed out slowly from the cupboard.

"What do you want" I asked annoyed

"Secret passageway it connects to a painting close to my wing."

"That makes me feel safe" I rolled my eyes and he smirked 

"Care to join me?"

"Why not, are you going to murder me in there?"

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know"

He beckoned for me to come in with him but I hesitated. He put on a worried face.

"You aren't scared are you?"

"Of couse not"

I enter in after him into a tight-tight place, a little too tight. I started breathing fast and hoped that Jameson woudn't notice. We stood up after it opened up to a room the size of my bedroom back in Libby's old appartment and I looked around there were multiple passageways going all sorts of directions. I continued following him he looked back at me with a concerned look on his face as if he could see my fear. I smiled at him and I continued to follow him but then he stopped and climbed a ladder I followed him up one step at a time. He then opened a hatch that lead to the roof. The view was amazing. He sat down on the ledge and I sat down next to him.

"What was you life like before all this?"Jameson asked me while looking at the horizon.

"Perfect" I replied "not financially but everything else was perfect.. I was friends with everybody I had good grades I guess, I was in a great dance team and I had a boyfriend, I still do he is coming in a few days."

As I said those few words I could have sworn I saw some kind of expression on Jameson's face.

"What is he like?"

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend."

"I guess he is nice and all but he is an alcoholic, does drugs sometimes and when he does he hittss..." I had accidentally mentioned that he was abusive hopefully he doesn't notice "nevermind, it is stupid"

He was pretending that he didn't hear it but I knew what he was thinking on the inside.

"Well do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I used to her name was Emily. But then Grayson happened to her"

Sorry that this one was short!!  The future stories will be more fun.. I think? Everything that happens in the books will happen so there will be drama..... Well time to write the next chapter!